Slapp of da year-KING CYDAL+HOODSTARS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2005
I heard a song on kpoo wit king cydal and tha hoodstars that slapp so damm hard. cydal killin em wit that beat he produced. i then heard the same song on live95.com but they had some garbage niggaz spittin on there after cydal and them hoodstars. i know this shit gonna be on the c4 compalion thats commin out cause thats what it said here on *******:C-4 Presents "Dirt Hu$tlin': Tryna Make Somethin' Outta Nothin" - New Single Info!
Posted Friday, September 23, 2005 by nando

"Tryna Make Somethin' Outta Nothin" is the 2nd single from the highly anticipated, long awaited Double Compilation Album C-4 Presents Dirt Hu$tlin': Tryna Make Somethin' Outta Nothin. The song features King Cydal (up and coming rapper / producer who has already had one of his singles played on major radio powerhouse 106 KMEL as well as other stations, and produced 3 songs on the recently released Ya Boy album and has tracks on the new San Quinn and Big Rich albums as well), Dem Hoodstarz (a group comprised of E.P.A. OG's Band Aid of the group Neva Legal and Scoot Dogg of the group Totally Insane, who together are now signed to Warner Bros and will release their group effort in October), Savage Life (had their music featured on the MTV hit show Pimp My Ride hosted by Xzibit as well as Power 106 and KMEL 106) and M-Dash (one of the hardest working up and coming rappers / label owners in the Bay Area). The song features classic West Coast funk, hard pianos, and thunderous bass in a beat layed down by none other than King Cydal himself look for the song to begin appearing on mixtapes and radio stations quickly as it circulates to DJ's and stations.

Following soon will be the long anticipated release of the album C-4 Presents "Dirt Hu$tlin': Tryna Make Somethin' Outta Nothin" which features some of the biggest and best names rap has to offer from across the country. Over 100+ Artists, 40+ Tracks, from 10+ States including California, New York, Texas, Tennessee, Missouri, Washington, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and others. Features on the album include Too $hort, Prodigy of Mobb Deep, Kurupt, Tha Eastsidaz, Bad Azz, Crooked I, B-Legit, Richie Rich, Littles (QB's Finest), Keak Da Sneak, Tech N9ne, Al Kapone, The Legendary Traxster, Techniec (M.O.B./ Dynamic Certified), Mac Dre (R.I.P.), $ky Balla, and many many others.

Keep it locked on West Coast Rydaz for further updates, as well as audio from this tremendous project.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
thanks glad u liked the song.

king cydal did come thru with a banger on that beat

M Dash and Savage Life came tight on the song along with King Cydal and the Hoodstarz, u just gotta listen to what each one is saying, listen to the lyrics, it took me having to listen really close when I was doing the radio edits to really appreciate what everybody was saying on there.

Jan 27, 2005
i listened to it again the whole song is hard as fuck but its just downhill after the hoodstars rap. they aint on the same level as Dem Hoodstarz and King Cydal. call it hatin if u want, its just my opinion. This song has great potential and your cd will be succesful it its pushed right, i look forword to copin that shit when it drops. especially if u got more beats slappin.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i didn't call you a hater, i appreciate that you like the song as much as you do and i appreciate the honest feedback, nobody is going to like every artist

listen for this song "TRYNA MAKE SOMETHIN OUTTA NOTHIN" tomorrow night on DJ E-Rock's show Bomb Bay Radio on Sirius Satelitte Radio Hip-Hop Nation Channel 40 and on Dish Network Channel 6040 11pm-1am

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
thanks for all the interest in the song, I'm gonna have to get a spot and put it up for yall to hear

as far as where you can hear it now.....

it has been on Sirius Satellite Radio on DJ E Rock's Show on Hip-Hop Nation Channel 40, 95 Live, and will also be on several mixtapes coming up.

soon as I get the clean edit, it goes out to radio stations

May 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
@ DDKenny: 1Luv & I dropped you a mssg on your G-mail.

@ Everybody lookin' 4 this song, it'll be spreadin' like the West Nile Virus real soon!!!!!(sounds like what everybody says, but I'm not bullshittin. soon means SOON!)

@scodylan: I appreciate that real tough family!

@Everybody who's finna read this shit, go cop that C-4 presents Dirt Hustlin Trynna Make Somethin' Outta Nothin. IN STORES SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
don't even trip, soon as I get the radio edit, KMEL and all the radio stations will have it, then it's up to us to encourage them to play it