Skunt rips SYsKO a new asshole - again....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 8, 2004
www.gettingreedy
THATS COOL AND ALL, BUT SYKO'S EATTIN YOU UP HE'S ONE OF NW FINEST.REMMBER THAT .BUT NIGGA'S AINT GOT TIME TO WASTE LIKE KUNT.....OOPS SKUNT ON THE INTER NET DOING SONG
FOR SQUARES AND PEOPLE THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.WHILE SYKO'S GETTIN HIS PAPER I-5 KUNECTED LIKE A MUTHA FUCKA
AND ABOUT TO DROP HIS DOUBLE DISK GETTIN GREEDY ALBUM.
AND IS PRODUCING A NUMBER OF ALBUM'S THAT ARE ABOUT TO DROP!!!. I AINT HATIN BUT IT WAZ JUST A WASTE OF SKUNTS TIME.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
HURTLOCK said:
THATS COOL AND ALL, BUT SYKO'S EATTIN YOU UP HE'S ONE OF NW FINEST.REMMBER THAT .BUT NIGGA'S AINT GOT TIME TO WASTE LIKE KUNT.....OOPS SKUNT ON THE INTER NET DOING SONG
FOR SQUARES AND PEOPLE THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.WHILE SYKO'S GETTIN HIS PAPER I-5 KUNECTED LIKE A MUTHA FUCKA
AND ABOUT TO DROP HIS DOUBLE DISK GETTIN GREEDY ALBUM.
AND IS PRODUCING A NUMBER OF ALBUM'S THAT ARE ABOUT TO DROP!!!. I AINT HATIN BUT IT WAZ JUST A WASTE OF SKUNTS TIME.
Uh.....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.:ermm:

Apr 25, 2002
Those are my new favorite cuts by Skunt. The beats and flows are perfectly matched. I'm really feelin' Skunt's production on these two tracks. Be Honest is my favorite of the two songs. It's perfect.......good shit Skuntdunanna......

Jan 18, 2004
I only heard long jaws cause be honest wont download, but i'd say, the outro on long jaws reminded me of eddie murphy doing raw haha. pretty heated beef it sounds like, aint heard sykos diss so I cant really say if hes as angry, but thats life, do what ya'll do, an keep it gully. peaceful.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
MISTER R.BETA said:
thats funny how hes tightest songs are about syko.......what is a skunt anyway?
For real though.....you must be fuckin' bored. LOL......the first chance he has to post on the SLR board since he got banned and of course he had to take advantage of it.

How excited did you get when he told you I was doin' a song about you?? Like I would really waste a megabyte of hard drive space recording a song about you. My beats smash on you enough.....lol.

What is a Skunt? It's the last thing you hear before your career ends.....pussy.

Nov 30, 2002
as soon as syko left slr... his beats turned whack... his lyrics went down the shit hole.... syko and d-sane COMBINED created some of the tightest beats in the NW.... now syko just straight up sucks balls.... i can make better shit than him with fruity loops

but he's gettin some beats on albums... cant hate on that... he's doin his thing

pz

TREAL

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2004
northwest
www.bigtreal.com
can you hand me somthing to wipe the tears am laughing to hard

can you siko .........retire?i think mafia is helpin him promote his name
but no one his touchin mafia rymes no 1 his brother is tight but he is more gansta wit medafors....dame piture that,anyways mafia is raw an you are hater to think other wise

Jan 15, 2004
yea good diss song.he should done more rappin & less talkin tho.

any of yall know where i can peep BD's diss song i've heard syko's & mafia's already.speak on it

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
FUCC A BANDWAGON....

this cutt makes you say "OOUUCCCHHHH"....

cuzz was a lil heated on the flows, sounds like there maybe some personal problems here.....LOL

handle you shit, be for the sake of the funk, let all involved stay alive