Skunt rips SYsKO a new asshole - again....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
no1s fuckin with skunts punches.

i aint takin no sides but i dont think any1 can fuck with skunt on a diss. id like to see him in a freestyle battle.

southend!!!

did u get my pm D? also if you need a wallpaper for the site or somethin that can be done too.

Apr 25, 2002
tony206 said:
no1s fuckin with skunts punches.

i aint takin no sides but i dont think any1 can fuck with skunt on a diss.
For real.....Skunt's punches are fuckin' BRUTAL. I love hearin' new SLR shit. It's like a Christmas present, LOL.......

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO

This shit is clownin... I'm not tryin to come with a biased opinion but this track absolutely dismantled Str8 Bitch, if you could even call that a response. Skunt's a fool he keeps comin with those knockout punches. Nice beats Skunt........

When can we expect the Pullin Down Ya Hanes Remix?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
They were pretty good. I liked the beats and as usual Skunt's punches were on point.

I think either way though, wherever Syko is from, whatever he's done or not done, he's still filthy...

Apr 25, 2002
OUCH

Got damn, skunt is killllllin em...tight beats behind those punchlines.

think about it, if you had a dollar for everytime you logged on tha internet, you could finally put your own shit out wit no sweat

your goin on your sixth album and you still aint got a deal, speakin of albums when is your next one back from vaction cause tha only fans you got are people with lots of patients

:dead:

Longjaws got voices comin in behind skunts spits.yall gotta do that more with your songs..im feelin that

..your ither gonna feel one diss over tha other.it aint about takin sides.this shit is clowin,and thats real

May 4, 2002
Just got done listening to the first song for the second time, the song is sick Skunt Ripped Str8 bitch in a million peice with his punches, also the beat Skunt made is sick, but as I said about Str8 bitch Skunt did more talkin then rappin,

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Man, those were great.

I wish beef could be put behind and cats could work together, but since that's not likely going to happen anytime soon... I guess I just can't wait 'til that double album, shit's soundin' great. Keep up the goods Skunt!

May 4, 2002
^What he said, I bet at least 90% of the people on these message boards would rather see, Gettin Greedy and Street Level work together again, then beef with eachother.....but like you said its not likely to happen

Jul 1, 2003
I havent heard much from skunt, But like the realness he writin about here. And its got good prodution. Very clear and nicely mixed down. Props dude.. syko will forever be one of my favorite rap artists out to put it down out here.. he got skills for real.. but i think your skills are good on those tracks.. Agian, good job with showin the world how extreme you are about how you feal. You really put shit on the line wit it like that.. Maby thats what you fealt you needed to do 2 get it off your chest.. Good songs tho.

Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
Aight y'all, I know Syko ain't part of the SL camp anymore but I don't really know why... Could anybody help my out-a-da-loop ass, put up a post from back when the whole thing started or somethin', slap me in the face with the situation. Would be most appreciated.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Saint said:
Aight y'all, I know Syko ain't part of the SL camp anymore but I don't really know why... Could anybody help my out-a-da-loop ass, put up a post from back when the whole thing started or somethin', slap me in the face with the situation. Would be most appreciated.
Damn.....we could be here for days. Things just didn't work out.....where is he now is the question?