skatt & snug??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
Yeah.. no variety in their music.. just the same shit over and over said in a different way..

And theres a reason why the best song on WOTS has Tech on it

Jun 12, 2007
I just don't get it. If most of you don't like S&S then why even bother with gettin their albums just to hate on them. And I will admit that the only reason I bought their shit to begin with was cuz of their affiliation with Tech but I did the same thing with Krizz and Kutt also. I'm glad that I did cuz they at least talk about real shit. It might be simple lyrics or what not but come on 99% of all rappers in the game are simple with a few exceptions. Just take it for what it is.

Jan 7, 2003
I heard that y'all were on here talkin on my boi's and talking crazy to my girl KAMC...

Everyone has their own opinion and are welcome to it...Respect that fact...You may not like it, but they have their right to have it...

You know I am partial to the music so Ima always love most of it...But I'll always speak on what I dont...

Love you zero!!!

y'all get off my girl...lol!!!

Much LOVE!!!!!! KISSES!!!!