Sir Mix-A-Lot's SUCCESSOR?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 12, 2004
Sir Mix A Lot?

Don't shoot me for saying this but that idea is like 5 years old ten years ago mayne ... Somebody new is just gonna have'ta kick the door down with some NW Heat.

I remember Anthony selling his cassette's at Wing Luke Elementry and one of his first slappers was a song called the "7 Rainier" LOL! Bet nobody heard that one!

Kid Sensation had about the best chance to come through the door but we all know ain't nobody even came a close 2nd to Mix a lot.

Shitz gonna happen I see all the ingredients more so than ever before ... PNW Pride 4 Life!

Apr 6, 2006
Ravenhawk said:
Sir Mix A Lot?

Don't shoot me for saying this but that idea is like 5 years old ten years ago mayne ... Somebody new is just gonna have'ta kick the door down with some NW Heat.

I remember Anthony selling his cassette's at Wing Luke Elementry and one of his first slappers was a song called the "7 Rainier" LOL! Bet nobody heard that one!

Kid Sensation had about the best chance to come through the door but we all know ain't nobody even came a close 2nd to Mix a lot.

Shitz gonna happen I see all the ingredients more so than ever before ... PNW Pride 4 Life!
Nah, I wont shoot (my shit aint loaded). Im just sayin that with Mix's name it would make the reBIRTHing of the NW a whole lot more meaningful. The dude cant even rest in peace cause no one filling the seat.

E-Dawg had the best chance (and thats my nicca) but I dont know what happened there.

The movement is set in motion, just with this thread alone! TFE WILL be a known factor in the rap game soon as all the pieces is put into place. I CANT lead the pack, cause Im not rightfully a Washingtonian. Im from Oakland. And besides, I do my BEST WORK as a soldier anyway (just let me get high ranking).

Im tryna work with anyone who wanna work towards one goal. Cant get rich til we get recognition. Cant blow up til a fuse is lit!

Apr 10, 2006
i feel yall on dat one. feelin ya sniccrs, i'm down 2 help out in any way i can. we gotta come in breakin down doors, we've been 2 left out for so long

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Ravenhawk said:
Sir Mix A Lot?

so tru

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
MrSniccrs said:
Nah, I wont shoot (my shit aint loaded). Im just sayin that with Mix's name it would make the reBIRTHing of the NW a whole lot more meaningful. The dude cant even rest in peace cause no one filling the seat.
mr. s with all due respect when i say this,....

if mix himself really cared who was his "successer"
if that was the case it would have been planted seeded and have grown by now,...(what someone out sold me in the n/w when it comes to rap?..oooh hell naw!,...i am the man!!!!! since the 80's and still got the ladies!!!!)

you and i cant say if he does or dont,....but one thing is for sure living in kent and doing lil shows here and there just to get out of the house,..wont spark a "movement", i'm sure a in his near if not now 40's wanna deal with a something like that,...but only time will tell

but hay if you strat something up and make a mark like his then good chit,....my hat goes off to you,...the "y" generation of rap dont give props to the past,...it's good that you even have the idea,...

Apr 14, 2003
MrSniccrs said:
The movement is set in motion, just with this thread alone! TFE WILL be a known factor in the rap game soon as all the pieces is put into place. I CANT lead the pack, cause Im not rightfully a Washingtonian. Im from Oakland. And besides, I do my BEST WORK as a soldier anyway (just let me get high ranking).

Im tryna work with anyone who wanna work towards one goal. Cant get rich til we get recognition. Cant blow up til a fuse is lit!

Im wit you on that soldier shit....

So who's the LEADER round this muthafucka???

Maybe that boy S.P.
I mean, he does call himself "The Northwest Spokesman"
My group is down to get this shit goin. It's Fa Evergreen on mine.

Nov 13, 2004
Man I still bump that Mix A Lot, that nigga was kinda ahead of his time. He was fly, funny, and gangsta. Too bad mainstream just recognizes him for "Put'em on the Glass" and Baby Got Back. I still ride to "somethin bout my benzo", "My Bad Side", "Hip Hop Soldier", Swass, "I got Game", "Gortex" was like some half-ass crunk shit back then. Mix A Lot is the man. I know this aint got shit to do with yalls conversation but.....you know....?

Apr 6, 2006
You good, MQ.

D, Team Fa Evergreen is how its done. Im tryna get every live dood I can touch to focus efforts on this shit! I gotta song Ima REMIX and split 8's wwith 5 other doods on it! I got aims, doggy.

Apr 6, 2006
"The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round...
Haters even startin to notice the TacTown
206, 509 and 3-60
253 the Up Top headed to the top who wit me!?"