SINCE I GOT SO MANY HATERS HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Damn bigots i knew you wouldn't appreciate or support my transition from couch potato to elite athlete that's why ive only told my Tumblr blog followers about it

Sent from jake921660's grocery store using a Kindle and free WiFi
I'm glad my occupation keeps me in shape, I don't have to watch what I eat because it gets burned off at work.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Very true. Left that one out though because if this BBQ ever happens you know it will be a straight-up sausage fest lol. Not hating, just being real. I'd still go if I could make it.

lol, now come on now breh you cant have a summer bbq w/o BZ's, daisy dukes and spaghetti straps! wtfeezy?!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
i hardly ever comment in this section but i constantly see taycapone on here whining like a little high school girl, replying to people 24/7.

its hard to think that the killa tay i listened to is actuallly like this 17 year old girl that is starved for attention.

you will probably call me "just a hater" but thats okay
WHINING THO?? I FEEL LIKE IM EDUCATING AND PROPHESIZING TRUTH INSTEAD OF TRYING GIMMICCS AND TALKIN SHIT THEY DONT WALK LIKE A LOT OF "OTHER" SO CALLED RAPPERS IN THE VICINITY. MUSIC IS PART OF MY LIFE, BUT I LAUGH AT THE PPL WHO JUDGE ME BE CUZ OF IT.
#I DONT CRY, I MAKE PPL CRY.
#HONEST TO GOF TRUTH