SINCE I GOT SO MANY HATERS HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
if this happens i don't think there will be any fights, because i'm not sure if any two people who do want to fight each other will actually be there at the same time. well there's always a chance i guess, but the no fight option sounds like the better one.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Ain't nothing wrong with a fade especially with boxing gloves, I'd love to but I got a fucked up ass back lol I'm 33 going on 90 my shit will spasm up and I'll probably get floored like pac vs Marquez ha ha with that being said I'll fight if I have to but feel this siccness shit ain't that serious!!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
If we're going to do this i want to make sure there are plenty of healthy organic and vegan options. I'm watching my figure and recently lost over 3 pounds and I'm not willing to sacrifice 4 months of extremely hard effort just because of the social peer pressure that always occurs at these meat and alcohol fests. So as long as i can get a guarantee that no one will make any comments about me not wanting to consume any alcohol or disgusting fatty animal meat, and the spread is about 70% healthy organic vegan and gluten-free foods, ill be willing to attend. I can even bring some of my healthy minded friends i recently joined curves and we've been meaning to plan a social gathering this could be a huge bbq!

Sent from jake921660's grocery store using a Kindle and free WiFi

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
If we're going to do this i want to make sure there are plenty of healthy organic and vegan options. I'm watching my figure and recently lost over 3 pounds and I'm not willing to sacrifice 4 months of extremely hard effort just because of the social peer pressure that always occurs at these meat and alcohol fests. So as long as i can get a guarantee that no one will make any comments about me not wanting to consume any alcohol or disgusting fatty animal meat, and the spread is about 70% healthy organic vegan and gluten-free foods, ill be willing to attend. I can even bring some of my healthy minded friends i recently joined curves and we've been meaning to plan a social gathering this could be a huge bbq!

MAN CARD REVOKED.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I think they rip it up for you at the first curves meeting
Damn bigots i knew you wouldn't appreciate or support my transition from couch potato to elite athlete that's why ive only told my Tumblr blog followers about it

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004

I been eating clean so I'll bring some fresh fruit but I don't know about all that other gay shit!!