Silent Hill 8

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2010
All I noted was Silent Hill 3 had more things in it than Silent Hill 2.....How can that ever be considered an opinion? Silent Hill has never changed up its atmosphere since the first one...Thats like saying Dynasty Warriors has changed anything in a decade besides the conversion from 1 to 2...Its more whoever likes the main character more, I personally don't care..

And you never disagreed, in fact you proved my point by saying Quality over Quantity...lol So are you saying everything I said wasn't an opinion but you would choose "quality over quantity"

Apr 2, 2010
Silent Hill 3 has more weapons, action, and drama than 2

THAT...is an opinion.
Lol^

Again, measuring a QUANTITY. This is like saying movie X is better than movie Y because movie X is longer.

Lol @ you agreeing with me after you said the fact that SH3 has more weapons, action and drama is an opinion...

Definition of Opinion (since everybody's views on what opinion means is wrong)

1 a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter

Meaning its an idea formed that can't be proven or is biased.....Once again, SH3 has more weapons, action, and drama than 2...where does the consensus come in that I ever formed a biased view on a fact in that paragraph...That is impossible to do..Facts are facts..And thats all I stated, if someone wants to say they liked the character more that is a respectable opinion, I don't form opinions or things I paticulary like because I am a critic and I look for flaws in everything...

May 9, 2002
Silent Hill 3 has more weapons, action, and drama than 2

THAT...is an opinion.
Lol^

Lol @ you agreeing with me after you said the fact that SH3 has more weapons, action and drama is an opinion...

Definition of Opinion (since everybody's views on what opinion means is wrong)

1 a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter

Meaning its an idea formed that can't be proven or is biased.....Once again, SH3 has more weapons, action, and drama than 2...where does the consensus come in that I ever formed a biased view on a fact in that paragraph...That is impossible to do..Facts are facts..And thats all I stated, if someone wants to say they liked the character more that is a respectable opinion, I don't form opinions or things I paticulary like because I am a critic and I look for flaws in everything...
Its like trying to argue with a really dense concrete wall.

Look guy, you are a dumb ass. This "debate" is worthless if you cant get simple concepts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I'm gonna take a crack at this.

@ retribution, Regardless of that facts you stated, the second you declare 3 better than 2, you enter the world of opinion. Just because you used facts in your argument, that doesn't turn your opinion into a fact. It is still a personal preference.