Silent Hill 8

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2004
Silent Hill is going down since Silent Hill 2 which was the best survival horror ever made IMO
Damn I didn't even play to Homecoming for more than 5 minutes, it wasnt possible to switch the Y axis during the gunfights

Dec 3, 2009
It looks ok...
I wanna get the version for Wii..
but I heard you don't even get a weapon in it..
you only get a flashlight in the wii version..
and you have to just run away from the monsters.

Oct 1, 2006
Nice. They didn't even try creating nothing new, just ruthlessly used the old tired SH cliches. The trailer was poorly directed hence very confusing but enough to tell that the game is going to be shit!

I thought the yank team that made Homecumming was going to make the 8th Silent Hill too, I guess they came to their senses. Konami should have killed this series after the 3rd part instead of giving it out to the foreign corpse fuckers after the awful Room.

Apr 2, 2010
Are you guys stupid? Silent Hill 3 is the best storyline wise, are you guys saying 2 is the best just because Silent Hill has never changed their gameplay aspect in the past 6-7 releases? gtfo Its the same curse as Dynasty Warriors....Dynasty Warriors hasn't changed shit in the past 8 years and 3 is still the best because it improved from 2 but since then they got lazy...The same can be said for Silent Hill..Although Silent Hill is more dependent on the psychological value and storyline of the games...Which makes 3 easily the best I have played so far (I have played 1-3 and Homecoming)

May 9, 2002
Are you guys stupid? Silent Hill 3 is the best storyline wise, are you guys saying 2 is the best just because Silent Hill has never changed their gameplay aspect in the past 6-7 releases? gtfo Its the same curse as Dynasty Warriors....Dynasty Warriors hasn't changed shit in the past 8 years and 3 is still the best because it improved from 2 but since then they got lazy...The same can be said for Silent Hill..Although Silent Hill is more dependent on the psychological value and storyline of the games...Which makes 3 easily the best I have played so far (I have played 1-3 and Homecoming)
What is with you and this "im right, youre wrong about games" shit??? Its all opinions, asshole. Cut the crap.

Apr 2, 2010
Wheres the opinions? The only thing I heard Silent Hill 2 noted for being great at is the atmosphere...Silent Hill 3 had a more complete story, more drama, more action, better character development, a soundtrack that rapes SH2, more and better weapons etc etc....

How are these opinions? Everything I just stated is a fact, besides the music/soundtrack..that could be looked at as opinionated

May 9, 2002
Wheres the opinions?
Uhhhh...

The only thing I heard Silent Hill 2 noted for being great at is the atmosphere...Silent Hill 3 had a more complete story, more drama, more action, better character development, a soundtrack that rapes SH2, more and better weapons etc etc....
THAT...is an opinion.

How are these opinions?
Do you NOT know the deifinition of opinion?

Everything I just stated is a fact, besides the music/soundtrack..that could be looked at as opinionated
No, what you just stated was an OPINION.

Whats next, you're gonna tell us that pizza is better than lasagna because there are big ass noddles and ricotta cheese instead of crust and mozzarella?

Apr 2, 2010
And saying something has more of is a matter of opinion? So if I said you have more posts than me on this site would that be a matter of opinion?

Come on dude...are you that stupid...

They spent more time in SH3 developing the main character and focusing their storyline on her...Fact
For the soundtrack they brought in singers not just bg music..Fact
Everything else doesn't need explained further...If something has more than another its not an opinion....

May 9, 2002
And saying something has more of is a matter of opinion? So if I said you have more posts than me on this site would that be a matter of opinion?
Huh? The fuck are you even talking about? 2 is > 1, that is a FACT... when talking about the numeric system and positive integers. However, we are not measuring in quantitatives here, we are talking about PERSONAL PREFERENCE, ie pickles being better than apples, one brand of speaker being better than another, etc...are you following along yet? What if we were talking about cold sores? Is 2 still > 1? In this case, wouldn't 1 be better than 2?

Come on dude...are you that stupid...
No, not at all....but clearly YOU are.

They spent more time in SH3 developing the main character and focusing their storyline on her...Fact
Again, measuring a QUANTITY. This is like saying movie X is better than movie Y because movie X is longer.

:confused:

For the soundtrack they brought in singers not just bg music..Fact
And?

Everything else doesn't need explained further...If something has more than another its not an opinion....
LOLWUT

Im speechless. This has got to be one of the most asinine things I have EVER read...ANYWHERE. Are you really this unintelligent? Really? There is no possible way this is happening.

Silent Hill 2 is better than Silent Hill 3 because it is MY opinion. Silent Hill 3 is better than Silent Hill 2 because that is YOUR opinion. There is no RIGHT or WRONG answers when dealing with PREFERENCE. This is not a difficult topic to understand, yet you have succeeded in making it one of the biggest hurdles in human history.