Sicx In Sacramento Circ. October 2000 (Unreleased Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
What i meant was, a heinous crime is a heinous crime whether its murder, rape, child molestation or whatever. Im interested in what goes on in the mind of a person like that. Maybe its the degree im working on. I, in no way shape of form, support sicx. But to hear the last thoughts of his drug fueled psychosis before he got locked up would be intense. If it even exists. I understand the hate for this subject. I, myself, cant listen to sicx very much these days as i am a father of a beautiful little girl. His actions hurt his fans and he deserves to burn in hells furnace. If deerhunter exists. Put it out and give every centwould you want the proceeds to his victims. Im done speaking on convicted child molestors.
nah breh, i got a little boy dont matter if its a boy or a girl that shit is wrong. i had ITWCT, Nigga Deep, Dead 4 Life all that shit, once i knew the deal i stopped fuckin with anything associated with that chomo, if your little daughter got raped by sicx and his wife would you want the proceeds of his last work to go to your daughters college fund??? think about that shit and let it marinate...

Apr 25, 2002
Yea you are, Thats an Old VHS that was created by the previous owner of the Siccness. Its pretty much a Lynch concert, and some behind the scenes footage leading up to the concert. It was an old exclusive to this board. Hella peeps ordered a copy, but never got it.

Dec 2, 2003
Yea you are, Thats an Old VHS that was created by the previous owner of the Siccness. Its pretty much a Lynch concert, and some behind the scenes footage leading up to the concert. It was an old exclusive to this board. Hella peeps ordered a copy, but never got it.
I actually have a copy of that VHS. It has a copy of an old member SC & Bukshot in Sacramento and MSane goes to their hotel and then they go pick up Sicx and ride around, go to the store to get some beer, then its the 91Siccness concert that was in Chico, Ca.

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
nah breh, i got a little boy dont matter if its a boy or a girl that shit is wrong. i had ITWCT, Nigga Deep, Dead 4 Life all that shit, once i knew the deal i stopped fuckin with anything associated with that chomo, if your little daughter got raped by sicx and his wife would you want the proceeds of his last work to go to your daughters college fund??? think about that shit and let it marinate...
well put brixton. but your question is of the "What If?" variety. It didnt happen to my daughter, nor will it ever. Im very selective who i bring around her.Its too bad that their mother wasnt. Whats done is done and those poor kids will need therapy, which wont be cheap either.I just hope the cycle doesnt continue. He should have to pay for the rest of his life. including any and all revenues made from his music. But this is just one opinion. I will agree to disagree with you mane.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
"Defendants were charged with numerous sex offenses arising
from their molestation of two children. Defendants committed
the crimes by, among other things, forcing the victims to pick a
card from a deck of sexually explicit drawings and then perform
the act as depicted in the drawing."

What a couple fucking scumbag motherfuckers dude. I'm happy I sold my sicx CD's after hearing bout this shit back in the day. That is just on some next level fucked up shit! I hope that dude is getting RAPED by the biggest nastiest HIV infected fool in the pen.

Aug 28, 2002
yea that video was when Bukshot and SC came out from Louisville to perform at the 91siccness concert. Somewhere I had the whole concert that SC recorded but i am quite certain I lost it in several moves since then.

Props: Mixerr
Oct 4, 2013
NJ
how the fuck is this subject still being talked about to this day. fuck sicx and fuck deer hunter
dont lie youd listen if Deerhunter was released u might not by it but youd listen at least once. but is there any old footage of lynch or sicx or anyone on black market back in the 90s in concerts or anything? I never could find nothing

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
i think i found nerco's facebook....
he commented on a mr. doc picture and said "free sicx"
i asked if he was serious n he got all butt hurt that i said sicx should burn in hell...now hes facebook stalking me insulting me cause i dont support sicx

dude is a straight up dork

https://www.facebook.com/danny.bejaranrodriguez

Danny Bejaran-Rodriguez 12:52pm

"i support these niggaz 100%"

lol this guy....