Sicx In Sacramento Circ. October 2000 (Unreleased Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
The cops didn't take The Deer Hunter. His was recording it on his on to release it on Manson Mind Music. He wasn't talking to Lynch when he got busted Sicx was pissed he wasn't more a part of Now Eat the movie so he bounced off set and got arrested a month or 2 later. The Deer Hunter is in posestion of dude that was letting Sicx record with his equipment. Sicx made beats but didn't have recording equipment. And I know this because Sicx told me himself. . .

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Well if that guy who recorded him, whoever that might be, still has the hard drive, it would be a miracle( or a curse lol) . I think this might be a lost cause folks. For info to stay on a single computer with no back up files for 12 years seems unlikely to me. Computers crash. Data gets lost. I dont think we will ever hear those tracks. If there were any in the first place. Sicx seemed like he was getting heavy into drugs around that time. As the video shows,he keeps fucking with his nose,hes sweating on a late october night,and seems really manic. Who knows if he even got past the cover and a couple tracks.

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Because people are interesting at looking into the mind of a nutcase. Why is ted bundy or gary ridgway or manson still relevant today? Because some people like to hear and read about it. Doesnt mean they are pedos or chimos or whatever. I cant ever imagine doing what he did. i know hes a piece of shit. But he WAS insane on the mic and part of an era in sac rap that alot of people listened to. Deerhunter,if it exists,would be dope to hear. Give the money to the victims and let us hear that shit.

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
What i meant was, a heinous crime is a heinous crime whether its murder, rape, child molestation or whatever. Im interested in what goes on in the mind of a person like that. Maybe its the degree im working on. I, in no way shape of form, support sicx. But to hear the last thoughts of his drug fueled psychosis before he got locked up would be intense. If it even exists. I understand the hate for this subject. I, myself, cant listen to sicx very much these days as i am a father of a beautiful little girl. His actions hurt his fans and he deserves to burn in hells furnace. If deerhunter exists. Put it out and give every cent to his victims. Im done speaking on convicted child molestors.