Sickest Rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Like we havent heard THAT farce before.

Wasnt that the slogan for 2005?
Wasn't it the slogan for the past 4 years?

Each year people are making progress, just takes time to put out quality music and get noticed/make people notice you.

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
I AM said:
Each year people are making progress, just takes time to put out quality music and get noticed/make people notice you.
Thats true, I'm glad I been quiet for hella cuz last yall heard I was on that Angry Souls tip and I've had a chance to mature as a person and an artist. I finally feel ready to release something that will reflect me.

I AM said:
who did that beat? i like the song.
Glad you feelin' it pimp....Zicafekt did the beat..dood got beats for days you guys will hear more from him soon. I been in the lab with Pain, Zicafekt, Notes for the last couple weeks just bangin shit out. Had B-Ill in there yesterday...ITS GOING DOWN.

NOX

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2004
Tha Reputation gonna be a hot album droppin this fall, Lil G and RHS know whats good wit it. The rest of the northwest just gonna have to wait

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
no offense to the grinders, and hustlers up here.. i love all yall,

but if blowin up the nw is the name of the game, then can have the nw, aint no real money up here.

thanks to the cats that named me.

NOX

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2004
Nonstop said:
no offense to the grinders, and hustlers up here.. i love all yall,

but if blowin up the nw is the name of the game, then can have the nw, aint no real money up here.

thanks to the cats that named me.
Feel that, whens the mixtape droppin?

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
honestly, i aint focused on rap, i just got back from a few production trips that payed good, and i gotta leave again for some more business..

but once i get 250 racks ima get back on track wit my rap.. im just tryin to buy a house first...lol

Dec 21, 2002
Lil' G said:
I been in the lab with Pain, Zicafekt, Notes for the last couple weeks just bangin shit out. Had B-Ill in there yesterday...ITS GOING DOWN.
Fa sho Slim! They just don't know about what we got cookin' up...keep ya ears peeled ya'll cause it's goin down.

I AM: Glad you feelin' the track pimpin...1

NOX

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2004
Nonstop said:
honestly, i aint focused on rap, i just got back from a few production trips that payed good, and i gotta leave again for some more business..

but once i get 250 racks ima get back on track wit my rap.. im just tryin to buy a house first...lol
fool you already got a fuckin house.....get at me in the pm for production prices if you still even fuckin wit local cats still dunno if you went up since then and i lost ur number baby momma broke tha phone