Sickest Rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2006
WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE GETTIN MAD CAUSE THERE NAME MAY NOT BE MENTIONED BY ANYONE IN ACTUALITY THESE ARE ONLY OPINIONS THAT DON'T REALLY MEAN MUCH, SO EVERYONE KEEP HUSTLIN. AND BY THE WAY HERE'S MY 2 CENTS

MY TOP TEN FAVORITE RAPPERS IN NO ORDER IN PARTICUALR

FrameWork
BOBBI G. PROFECY
Neema
Boom Bap Project
D. BLACK
FATAL LUCH
Sleepy Hollo (Gangsta Nutt's Brother)
Tulaga
BOBBI G PROFECY

TOP 10 PRODUCERS:
JAKE ONE
VITAMIN D
BEAN ONE
D-SANE
I HEARD SOME OF NONSTOP'S BEATS ON HIS MYSPACE DURING THE MISUNDERSTANDING AND HE GOT SOME HEAT

AND EVERYONE FROM SEATTLE THAT'S WITH DIAMOND CHILD PRODUCTIONS:

BOBBI G. PROFECY
LoLo The Don
KID KLEVA
TK "TED" BUNDY
and OUNCES

They all got beats on The BOBBI G. PROFECY Mixtape Coming 4-21-07 it would be out 4-20 but the street teams gone be too f*cked up to promote heavy.

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
speedy gonzalez said:
Say that G..
@ this board all I got to say my next album will be a classic I am not bullshiting..ya can quote my words when it drops..yeah thats a generic line but ya'll wat and see
Thats wassup...and a Speedy/G collab will be cracked off soon...Ima holla at you pimp...

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^Aint nobody gettin mad homie. Someone made a comment about all the tightest rappers in the NW being named already and cats said that wasn't true. Its a lot of talent out here and a lotta cats aint heard a lot of it.

Yall gonna be happy once I start puttin the newer cuts up though. Ill be uploading them to myspace tonight or tomorrow. Already got one up...called "Stay Fly" with ya boy, Pain and mackin ass Notes from Dividenz. Check it at www.myspace.com/therealyoungslim. FYI: The songs I have up and will be putting up are straight-out-the-studio-no-mix-or-anything, lol. HOLLA

Feb 23, 2006
RED HEAD STEVE
SKUNT
YOUNG VISCIOUS
BYRDIE OLDER SHIT
SYKO ALSO OLDER SHIT
CRITICAL
BASICALLY EVERYONE FROM STREET LEVEL AND SOME FROM GETTIN GREEDY

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Seattle Lyricist: (In No particular order)
Boom Bap
E-Dawg
Byrdie

Seattle Producers:
Kuddie Mak
FunkDaddy
Beezie 2000
M.A.S.
Jake One
Bean-One
Vit. D.

Tacoma Lyricist:
Have Not
T-Lay aka Leezy Soprano
Mr. D.O.G.
Mac Money
Jay Barz
Logic

Tacoma Producers:
Johnathon C.

Portland Lyricist:
Cool Nutz
Pricy
Maniac Lok
Mikey Vegas
Sixx
Meezillini

Portland Producers:
Bosko
Wolverine aka Dubb Flexx
Torry Ward
Jumboh
Monkey Mike

And there are more but just off the top of the dome

NOX

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2004
BAMMER said:
We made it all the way to March this year without hearing "this year" is the big year!!!!!!!!!!!
Shit all I know is a couple of artists I fucked wit for my album droppin Fall of 07' got some hot shit droppin this year as well