Siccness producer beat battle 2013 ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
we can do after everyone comes to terms personally i rahter see it the original way we once had it if there is gonna be one i dont wanna watch 20 contestant make a beat on video you see that all day in the lab
First round will be whatever ppl wanna do
Every subsequent round 0R0 @0R0 will determine the stipulation.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I don't mind setting this up, but if I do - I won't be apart of the battle, which is fine, my ego can't take losing to Chree (lulz)

We'll do it ncaa bracket style... also beats will be anonymous, ill throw them on the soundcloud cause we can embed and stream easy on here now, and have a poll - or youtube same shit for streaming.

I don't know if poll should be active for 3 or 5 days. Once we have winner, we will release names - other choice for the anonymous part is to say who is battling, but not say whos beats is who... tell voting is done - I think thats best actually.

Only way I would participate in the battle is if the group was odd, and we needed one more person. I will not choose the brackets or who goes through who first - it will be random - i'll even make a youtube of it if people don't believe its random drawing from a hat.

No tagging your beat, and don't worry, I will disable d/l's it will only be for streams.

We ok with that?

Props: thizziks21

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Also each round we can have a theme....

Round of 16: Street/ Hood banger (trap, hustle, mobb)

Round of 8: Sample flip (Cloud, Premo...)

Round of 4: Club/Radio/Mainstream banger

Finals: free for all.

Dec 28, 2009
so wtf only 3 people down. i got 20 bucks on this shit we need more people. we can tape this shit whatever. slapmaster you scared to lose? you other producers scared to lose? 20 bucks will get you and your girl some dinner or fuct it get some trees or a case of beer. if you a serious producer and you aint down then you aint that serious bout your shit. keep fucking with your same bullshit in your comfort zone. and what the hell dj fresh too good to battle or too busy. tell the whole shabang staff. all bay producers that anyone knows tell em. lets do this shit. dont be scared to lose.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
We all already 1/2 way signed up... this thread is deaded for info.... I opened a different thread to directly get this moven.