SICCNESS FIGHTS... WHO WOULD YALL WANNA SEE GO AT IT? OUT OF ERBODY ON HERE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2011
TIMEBOMB, HIS SPINE GONE
SWINGIN FROM AP9 DONG
CALLED OUT, BUT HE ALL MOUTH
ON THE INTERNET GOIN ALL OUT
A LIL BOY CAN BE TALL ONLINE
REVENGE OF THE NERDS LIKE COLUMBINE
RAN 2 THE WEB TO RUN OFF AT THE MOUTH
BUT KAFANI STYLE, LEFT HIS BALLS BEHIND

I REMEMBER BACK WHEN TROLLIN' WAS STILL CALLED NETBANGiN'

Feb 11, 2006
TIMEBOMB, HIS SPINE GONE
SWINGIN FROM AP9 DONG

Oh wow those diss bars really hurt me mayne..

Get real faggot

your raps are fuckin excrement in its purest form,not one person on this forum likes you or listnes to your music but yet you still tryna force feed it to people..are you a retard??

you have a track called "Evil(make my dick grow)"..you really have no place posting here .

I get the fact you a Lynch/xraided/ type groupie and your mad I talk shit about your fav rapper,but what I dont get is how the fuck you ever think you gonna be in da rap game with the shittiest album cover this side of knock off pen and pixel grafix.

Aug 17, 2011
Oh wow those diss bars really hurt me mayne..

Get real faggot

your raps are fuckin excrement in its purest form,not one person on this forum likes you or listnes to your music but yet you still tryna force feed it to people..are you a retard??

you have a track called "Evil(make my dick grow)"..you really have no place posting here .

I get the fact you a Lynch/xraided/ type groupie and your mad I talk shit about your fav rapper,but what I dont get is how the fuck you ever think you gonna be in da rap game with the shittiest album cover this side of knock off pen and pixel grafix.

LOL SPiNEGONE IS MAD

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
TIMEBOMB, HIS SPINE GONE
SWINGIN FROM AP9 DONG

lol at you of all people saying someone else is on AP9s dick

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
I don't feel like fighting solves anything. At the risk of sounding like a total hippy in my older age I'd rather see people make friends and associates and get along. The siccness has opened me up to some really cool people who I'm actually thankful for knowing. I feel as if this community has some actual power in it if used correctly.

Can't speak on anyone else but I've gained so much from being a member of this website that I couldn't imagine my path had I not. So shout out to everyone. I've got to know a lot of y'all personally and it's all love.

I can't say I'd wanna see anyone fight anyone. Sorry mane troll me if you want for it I'd much rather people embrace positivity, fuck it

I've taken on the thought that if it's not worth death, it can be talked out

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
lol how you gon steal big chills idea

fuck a fight, yall should settle this shit with a duel

pull out the white glove and take turns slappin eachother
hell ya duels should be lawful again

On this day:

The Burr–Hamilton duel was fought between prominent American politicians Aaron Burr, the sitting Vice President of the United States, and Alexander Hamilton, the former Secretary of the Treasury, at Weehawken, New Jersey on July 11, 1804.[1] The duel was the culmination of a long and bitter rivalry between the two men. Burr shot and mortally wounded Hamilton, who was carried to the home of William Bayard, where he died the next day.