SICCNESS FIGHTS... WHO WOULD YALL WANNA SEE GO AT IT? OUT OF ERBODY ON HERE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I don't feel like fighting solves anything. At the risk of sounding like a total hippy in my older age I'd rather see people make friends and associates and get along. The siccness has opened me up to some really cool people who I'm actually thankful for knowing. I feel as if this community has some actual power in it if used correctly.

Can't speak on anyone else but I've gained so much from being a member of this website that I couldn't imagine my path had I not. So shout out to everyone. I've got to know a lot of y'all personally and it's all love.

I can't say I'd wanna see anyone fight anyone. Sorry mane troll me if you want for it I'd much rather people embrace positivity, fuck it

I've taken on the thought that if it's not worth death, it can be talked out

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i know who smurf is lol, im one of the few people who never had a problem with him & his scene music & japanophile ways tho

Last edited:

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO vs Whisper408 @Whisper408 ZombieGirl @ZombieGirl 3 way match

Nov 14, 2002
I don't feel like fighting solves anything. At the risk of sounding like a total hippy in my older age I'd rather see people make friends and associates and get along. The siccness has opened me up to some really cool people who I'm actually thankful for knowing. I feel as if this community has some actual power in it if used correctly.

Can't speak on anyone else but I've gained so much from being a member of this website that I couldn't imagine my path had I not. So shout out to everyone. I've got to know a lot of y'all personally and it's all love.

I can't say I'd wanna see anyone fight anyone. Sorry mane troll me if you want for it I'd much rather people embrace positivity, fuck it

I've taken on the thought that if it's not worth death, it can be talked out

i wanted to fight you but i cant now cause that touched my soul.