Siccness Den Mother!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Your last sentence pretty much answers your question.

If a woman has been in a long term relationship (marriage, etc.) and then gets out of it, you can pretty much bet that any relationship she starts within the first year, she is looking for a replacement. Give her some time to mourn her marraige, and then see if you and her are still cool.
yeah thats why at the start I told her we will be mates and have a good time and we have been doing that for a while, I'm not looking for anything serious I like the way its going now.. also the baby daddy is getting custody of the kid

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
no she is upset that she lost custody don't get me wrong, she loves the kid

I tried to help her get back with him but this dude cheated on her a few times and she went sick, so I'm sure its over otherwise I wouldn't be around her like that, I do have some morals..

but i dunno i guess i need to stop it from getting serious because being married for a long time and having a kid is not like breaking up with a bf/gf its a whole nother ball game

tbh, I don't want her to get hurt again that shit she went through I wouldn't wish on anybody

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Dear Den Mother,

I am looking for a good, but easy glaze for some fried ham steaks. Lookin for somethin with brown sugar and honey. Any ideas?
I melt butter in a frying pan, add the brown sugar until it melts and makes almost a paste, and then drop the ham steaks in. I am not a huge fan of honey, but if you like it, use it too!

Oct 10, 2009
Dear siccness den momma,

I have a shitload of steaks from the stamps
well Im tierd of the same old way I just cook em up... Whats a good steak recipe (t-bones, beef steak, etc..) I got some thick ass ones too whats good momma