Siccness Den Mother!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Seems like I am always getting hit on AIM or PM with questions about cooking, housekeeping or general advice.

Any questions you may have, post them here and I will answer them to the best of my abilities...as long as they are valid questions!

the google rule is not enforced in this thread.

Props: Th!zZ7-0-7

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
imma cook dinner tonight, can you throw out an easy recipe? other than the casserole
Easy ass stuffed chicken breasts:

4-6 Boneless Skinless Breasts, flattened (put them in some saran wrap and roll a soup can over them, from the inside out, until they get thin)
2 bags already shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 box chicken flavor Stove Top Stuffing
1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
1 bottle Kraft Roasted Pepper Italian Dressing

Make the stuffing how it says to on the box. Mix it with about 1 cup of the salad dressing, half a bag of cheese, and the basil. Take one flattened breast, put about 2 tablespoons of the filling on one side, and roll it like a buritto. Do the same thing with the rest of them. Arrange seam side down in a baking dish. Fill in the extra room in the dish with the leftover stuffing. Drizzle with more of the salad dressing and cover with the rest of the Mozzarella. Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I dont really care for chicken chili. I use the coarse ground beef and Carroll Shelbys Texas Chili mix. I always add diced bell peppers to my chili. and a lot of Cayenne.

Aug 9, 2002
I dont really care for chicken chili. I use the coarse ground beef and Carroll Shelbys Texas Chili mix. I always add diced bell peppers to my chili. and a lot of Cayenne.

I see we think the same. I use the same mix.but I use ground turkey. 2 big cans of big red kidney beans and 1 can of black beans. Green and red bell pepper or sometimes yellow. 1 red onion. A can of Rotell, flour to make it real thick, hella cayenne, and my special ingredient. MUSTARD!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I cant fuck with mustard...do not want!

I use a little bit of the flour that comes in the packet, but the one true way to make it thick is cook it for about 30 hours in a crock pot.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Dana, Can You Hook It Up With A Easy Scalloped Potato Recipe?

Atleast A Recipe For The Cheese Sauce...I Almost Always End Up Curdling The Sauce