Shutup Dickryders.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
Everyone on these boards puts themselves into the situations they arent involved in.
Alright, Jackass, when I bought EBK4 and got a bunch of shitty, unfinished tracks, THAT GOT ME INVOLVED. I got ripped off for skrilla by Ced's bitch ass, so I can SAFELY say FUCK CED AND FUCK BMR! I could give two shits about the beef between him and Lynch. The fact is, he puts out shitty material to the consumers, and AS CONSUMERS, we ARE INTIMATELY INVOLVED. Why don't u go back to your Midwestern Bitch-Hop and leave the Cali rap scene to those IN CALI. Fools talking about not getting involved in shit that ain't got nothing to do with you, yet he's in INdiana in the middle of fucking nowhere talking on SAC TOWN.
LOL!

Apr 25, 2002
Mook Mangla P said:

Alright, Jackass, when I bought EBK4 and got a bunch of shitty, unfinished tracks, THAT GOT ME INVOLVED. I got ripped off for skrilla by Ced's bitch ass, so I can SAFELY say FUCK CED AND FUCK BMR! I could give two shits about the beef between him and Lynch. The fact is, he puts out shitty material to the consumers, and AS CONSUMERS, we ARE INTIMATELY INVOLVED. Why don't u go back to your Midwestern Bitch-Hop and leave the Cali rap scene to those IN CALI. Fools talking about not getting involved in shit that ain't got nothing to do with you, yet he's in INdiana in the middle of fucking nowhere talking on SAC TOWN.
LOL!
Cuzzin before you bought that CD you knew how it was gone be. EBK4 aint even that bad of quality cept for a few tracks.
one

May 8, 2002
The cover of the Cd looked sicc, nothing had come out from Lynch in a while, there was no news about the funk between Lynch and Ced, so NO, i didn't know the CD would be weak. I'll agree that the fools that say Ced is weak because of a Lynch song don't know what they're talking about. But those that have been ripped off by CED know EXACTLY what they are talking about.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

stop this nonsense mayn this a siccmade forum so abouisly we all on lynchs side
if u dont like it get tha fucc of this muhfucca
stop rydin cedz nutz