Shutup Dickryders.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
To all you fags who make comments on BMR and CED every fuckin day it needs to end. I give Ced props he a hungry business man who is makin sum skrill. If Lynch would drop sumthing maybe we wouldnt have to buy these CDs. I think it should make Lynch work harder than ever. Your only hearing one side of the story. In every post I see fuck CED, fuck BMR, in actuality fuck you.
one

Apr 25, 2002
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
If Lynch lets say had a 5 CD contract, yes CED does have the right. If lynch only dropped 2 CDs on that contract and ditched the label. CED can drop 3 more.
one
Seriously. I swear...on this board more than ANY other....theres an extremely annoying abundance of nutriders speakin on shit they know nothing about and have nothing to do with. "Ced's shady man....I know it cuz I heard it on a song." Oh, okay...I guess u know it all then, huh? :rolleyes: Fuckin dipshits. Startin up little hate clubs n shit cuz somebody they dont even know got beef with somebody else they dont even know. Lets all collectively say it....CORNY!

Apr 25, 2002
Oh, and while we're at it: I usually dont stand up for weak rappers whose flows I cant stand....but all the dumbasses who have Young Meek's name in their mouth over a beef u have NOTHING TO DO WITH AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT....SHUT THE FUCK UP! X-Raided is in PRISON....so dont u think he got enough fags on his jock without yall joining the swarm?

If this post offends anyone, its obvious youre one of the losers Im talkin about...so fuck off.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
If Lynch lets say had a 5 CD contract, yes CED does have the right. If lynch only dropped 2 CDs on that contract and ditched the label. CED can drop 3 more.
one
Not if Ced wasn't payin what he owed Lynch. He'd be in breech of contract. . .

Apr 22, 2002
www.myspace.com
Ced is a dirty buissman Who has to change company names, to ducc the IRS while under investigation. He stacced a lil bit of stolen skrill and lost his real meal ticcets in the process...A CEO who has Lynch, Raided, Sicx, Doc, Doomsday, Triple Beam and loses them??? Doesnt seem worth much praise to me! Admitidly witholding Lynches money - and you gone say fucc us? C'mon now...

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
To all you fags who make comments on BMR and CED every fuckin day it needs to end. I give Ced props he a hungry business man who is makin sum skrill. If Lynch would drop sumthing maybe we wouldnt have to buy these CDs. I think it should make Lynch work harder than ever. Your only hearing one side of the story. In every post I see fuck CED, fuck BMR, in actuality fuck you.
one
lol..... fuck what ced did.... if he was a real business man he would of gave lynch the money and respect he deserved..... he would of made three fold what he did tryna rape that man......

SICCMADE GLOBAL

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
M-PHIVE said:

YEA BUT YALL DONT KNOW THAT....LOOKIN THE PHARENHEIT PHORUM ON A POST LYNCH PUT UP...HE SAYS TELL BLAC MARKET THANKS PHOR MY MONEY OR SOME SHIT...
Yeah but I think Lynch was sayin that cause he finally settled with BMR and got his skrill after all of this time. . .

Apr 25, 2002
Im just saying every post I see about Lynch someone says fuck BMR or fuck CED. Everyone on these boards puts themselves into the situations they arent involved in. Hollow and C-Lim got beef, Ima post and back C-Lim, but wait Hollow called his mom fat, so Hollow is my guy. Fuck the nonsense. This bizness is dirty, Ive experienced it first hand. If I had a bunch of LYnch music that was recorded I would release it. I dont record unless I feel the song 110% anyways. So if he wasnt feelin it why even keep the track?
one

Apr 25, 2002
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
Im just saying every post I see about Lynch someone says fuck BMR or fuck CED. Everyone on these boards puts themselves into the situations they arent involved in. Hollow and C-Lim got beef, Ima post and back C-Lim, but wait Hollow called his mom fat, so Hollow is my guy. Fuck the nonsense. This bizness is dirty,
Thats what Im sayin. Its obvious Chief and Curbie know what theyre talkin about....they are vets on the board and know their fair share about the music business. Im just sick of all these corny ass newbies thinkin they got any business stickin their noses in beef that doesnt concern them. Actin like they wanna funk with some rapper cuz he got beef with their favorite artist....even though they know NOTHING about the situation except for what they hear in a song. That shit is SO FUCKIN GAY it pisses me off.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Ced is a dirty buissman Who has to change company names, to ducc the IRS while under investigation. He stacced a lil bit of stolen skrill and lost his real meal ticcets in the process...A CEO who has Lynch, Raided, Sicx, Doc, Doomsday, Triple Beam and loses them??? Doesnt seem worth much praise to me! Admitidly witholding Lynches money - and you gone say fucc us? C'mon now...
Curbie.....i agree wit you, But
YOU DROPPIN TOO MUCH INTELL ON MOSTLY, YOUNG EARS.
THEY NOT GOING TO HEAR YOU, EVEN IF YOU COULD TELL THEM THE FUTURE.
some folkz just dont have the "smarts" to make sense out of situations.

AND IM SURE SOME OF YOU HAVE SEEN MY POST BOUT BMR AND CED......

THE REASON D-LOCC HAS STATED HIS "FUCC YOU'S" TO BMR IS BECAUSE, BMR RELEASED RECYLCED LYNCH ALBUMS, BUT CED PRESENTED THEM AS BRAND "NEW" ALBUMS TO THE FANS...
HE USED TRICKER TO GET LYNCH ALBUMS TO SELL....
HE RIPPED OFF HELLA FANS FOR THEY CHEESE....SO YEA....
FUCC BMR FOR THAT SHADY SHIT!!!

d-locc
91 SICCNESS VETT

Apr 25, 2002
I feel you DLOCC, but everyone and they momma says fuck BMR. They dont know the real. Thats what im trying to get at folks. You speak the truth on here and alotta mutha fuckas hate, but I give ya props.
one