Should i Visit X- Raided Loc?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
CcytzO Loc said:
lmao....damn...smfh....

was you serious man?

Lmao hell naw i wasnt, i know how the prison thing works. my couzin was in prison and how you only get a certain amount visits, plus im fuckin 16 years old!!!!!!! you think im actually stupid enough to visit a convicted murder?? cmon ppl

but damn i was laughin at all the post but then it just got repetitive. but it was a great laugh

Jan 7, 2003
YEAAAAAAA This is Murdaous.. and IM fuckin SICC MADE.. andi stand by all my words.. BUT u changin up ur shit..! makes u FUCKIN BITCH MADE!!! you should start ur own label called BICTH made ReCORDS.! lol...

IIM out to hit tha studio and record.. fuck this shit..! im out..!

Mal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Incarceraided said:

Lmao hell naw i wasnt, i know how the prison thing works. my couzin was in prison and how you only get a certain amount visits, plus im fuckin 16 years old!!!!!!! you think im actually stupid enough to visit a convicted murder?? cmon ppl
lol, yeeeah

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
if you a down to earth fan...and come real with some shit...why wouldnt he be happy to talk to you...i'm saying if he gonna be all bitchmade and tell you to fuck off than fuck him...he may be a tight artist but if he's gonna be shighsty..then he isnt a good person..but if it was me and i was locked up i would be more than happy to speak with a real person...just dont come at me with any dumbshit like "i'm your biggest fan"...that shit isnt cool