Should i Visit X- Raided Loc?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
i mean X is just rite here and i never thought of visiting him but damn just to visit one of the best rappers is just to much. so if you guys were in my shoes would you visit him? and would they let a 16 year old visit a convicted murderer?

Apr 25, 2002
At 16 you not gonna get in without an adult. And you visiting cuzz is takin time away from his family and friends who come to visit. Why would you want to sit up in his face, shoot him a kite or somthin....

Nov 25, 2002
lmao....damn...smfh....

was you serious man?

send him a money order and a pic a ya girl naked he'd prolly appreciate that more than a visit........

not that he'd really need that either .....damn.....

Apr 25, 2002
fuck it.. if you feel you got some shit to ask him besides 'whats up', why not? all these fools are hating on you, but if you did go and visit him and asked some questions like an interview, and then posted that shit, all the same mutha fuckas would be sitting there tell you 'oh good shit homie.. good to hear about x.. yeah yeah yeah..'.. yeah but dont just walk in.. write him frist and see if its alright and everything.. get some GOOD questions together and do that shit.. fuck it aye..

Nov 25, 2002
smfh....

like homie said though, you go visit him you takin away from the time for his REAL folks ta visit......I doubt raided give a fucc about any questions ya got fo him.....