Shit is getting scary..its coming all together now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Seven Day adventists are the usual supporters of the "Sunday worship = mark of the beast" thing.
Yes I know

And if this is true don't you think other pagans and/or heathens had worship on the other days as well?
Of course they did but god gave us instructions on sabbath day.

This is old information as I've talked about it here for years now. In addition it's a lil bit more complicated than how you're presenting it.
Yes of course but didn't really want to break down fully cuz I'm busy right now.

Not all churches have 501 c3 status, so you can't say all churches will be required to marry gays.
You are right just the really wealthy ones.

Yes, but you can worship on everyday of the week, 365 days of the year, 24-7 and still be on your way to hell. What does it matter?
Very true..I never said you will go to hell if you participate in Sunday worship.

Which sabbath are you referring to? There are several sabbaths in Judaism. Moreover, due to persecution, many of his disciples were ostracized, kicked out of the temples and had no way to observe a lot of the things previously did.
The Saturday Sabbath. God's Sabbath.

So are you saying they all conspiried together to institute sunday worship, or are you saying it happened over time due to the actions of these parties?
Not all but the RCC had their hand in all three organizations.

Finally, are you familiar with the greek and latin new testament texts? A yes or no will suffice.
Yes

Nov 24, 2003
One of the requirements. is marrying citizens.

"By the power invested in me I pronounce you man and wife"

Well the goverment is that power. In return the chruch don't have to pay taxes..
Its "by the power vested in me"

If the government gives the church the power to marry people, why are most marriages not legally recognized until a marriage license has been filed?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Yes I know
And still you provide links that direct us to people who spin off from the 7 day adventist...

Of course they did but god gave us instructions on sabbath day.
He also gave us nine other instructions, twice, but why does sunday worship mean the mark of the beast? So what does a violation of the other instructions mean?

Yes of course but didn't really want to break down fully cuz I'm busy right now.
Ok, cool, but I don't need any info on faith based programs or 501c3 churches.

You are right just the really wealthy ones.
So we've established that all churches won't be required to marry gays, or only those who have 501c3 status?

Very true..I never said you will go to hell if you participate in Sunday worship.
No, but when asked what the mark of the beast was you said sunday worship. Now what does the bible tell you about the mark of the beast? Better yet, where does the bible say people who accept the mark are going?

The Saturday Sabbath. God's Sabbath.
Do you understand what this sabbath means?

Not all but the RCC had their hand in all three organizations.
So the RCC had their hand in all three and called the shots to have it changed from sat to sun?

Can you post the greek word (s) for mark? Moreover, how does/will sunday worship prevent a person from buying or selling?

In closing, I'm not doing any of this (asking you questions) to prove you wrong. I'm doing it so you won't have the wrong idea about all of this and so you don't live in a state of fear.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
And still you provide links that direct us to people who spin off from the 7 day adventist..
Not completely but hey its possible for them to be right on somethings.

He also gave us nine other instructions, twice, but why does sunday worship mean the mark of the beast? So what does a violation of the other instructions mean?
Well the original image of the beast is the sun.

Ok, cool, but I don't need any info on faith based programs or 501c3 churches.
Cool

So we've established that all churches won't be required to marry gays, or only those who have 501c3 status?
Yes we have

No, but when asked what the mark of the beast was you said sunday worship. Now what does the bible tell you about the mark of the beast? Better yet, where does the bible say people who accept the mark are going?
It's the beast system there has to be a system before hand.

Do you understand what this sabbath means?
Yes of course.

So the RCC had their hand in all three and called the shots to have it changed from sat to sun?
Yes they did

Can you post the greek word (s) for mark? Moreover, how does/will sunday worship prevent a person from buying or selling?
Yes its means a cut to the skin or mark on the skin.

In closing, I'm not doing any of this (asking you questions) to prove you wrong. I'm doing it so you won't have the wrong idea about all of this and so you don't live in a state of fear.
I understand..this is the way the church should be. It feel good discussing this we someone who understand what I'm talking about wither they agree or not. At the end we are all in it for the same purpose.

May 20, 2006
There will be alot happening on 12-21-12 but the end of the earth or mankind is not going to happen.

Its all about the sun god. Which is Satan. That's what the alignment of the sun is about. On 12-21-12 is pagan worship day cuz on the day the sun will be at the highest distance from earth also called the solstice.

N.W.O by 2012...Death of the Pope by 2012...New world currency by 2012..Satan on earth by 2012..

You sound like a person that's still needs an excuse to use his Y2K, fallout shelter.

May 26, 2007
what's the point ?

all our rights taken away

we become prisoners

we get enslaved

we die

our desendents die

pretty soon no more america

just mass genocide?

its just 5 dudes that are billionaires in they're the whole country?

people really gonna go that far just for money and power.

nah
people are fucked up but not that fucked up

they gonna harvest our bodys and clone us for energy?

is the gov really working for the robots in the matrix?

or is it part of great britan's plan to take back north america?

I just don't see it really happening

they probably are harvesting bodies as we speak through these phony alien abductions that are out there.

May 26, 2007
thats wassup man. u been doin your research, huh?? i been hearing the end of the world and the same exact thing you said. Really, what do i believe? what do we all believe is going to happen?? guess we just have to sit back and enjoy life to the fullest until that day does finally come our way.... all i know is hopefully by 12-21-12 my family and i are underground, safe and living to see 12-22-09.....
I believe this has to do with planet alignment and one planet becoming a star...hmm...perhaps Jupiter? we wouldnt die from this

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Well the original image of the beast is the sun.
How do you come to this conclusion?

Yes we have
So what happens to those who don't have 501c3 status?

It's the beast system there has to be a system before hand.
This doesn't answer my questions. You said, "I never said you will go to hell if you participate in Sunday worship." yet you're claiming the mark of the beast is sunday worship, so I'm asking what does the bible say about those who accept the mark of the beast and where they will go?

Yes of course.
What does it mean?

Yes they did
But Sunday worship existed before the creation of the Nazi party so why mention them? Moreover, there is historical evidence that shows sunday worship before Catholicism or the Pope even existed. Are you familiar with it?

Yes its means a cut to the skin or mark on the skin.
So how then can the mark of the beast be sunday worship when by your own definition mark means to cut to the skin or mark on the skin? Moreover, and this is something you failed to answer, how does/will sunday worship prevent a person from buying or selling?

I understand..this is the way the church should be. It feel good discussing this we someone who understand what I'm talking about wither they agree or not. At the end we are all in it for the same purpose.
N.P.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Shit is going to crazy next month.

We are at level 6 for the Pandemic. So that means the government can over throw state law and do mandatory vaccination. Police and military are being trained for the pandemic for "worst case scenarios". In the state of Massachusetts if you don't get the shot you will go to jail/consecration camps or get a $1000 day fine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSOJoo40TGs

We don't have enough shots for the whole nations. They already have a solution for that problem http://www.verichipcorp.com/press_releases.html
H1n1 vaccine ingredients
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wDMnrgLsuI&feature=player_embedded#t=18

If you care about your body don't get that shit they are organic alternatives do your reaserch.

Swine flu ain't that bad the traditional flu is worst.

A new world currency was presented at the G8 summit as well "at the popes request.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aeFVNYQpByU4
Shit is a fact and no I don't believe everything Alex Jones says that dude is a nut I do my own research.

Alot more info where this came from as well.

Stayed Tune

KOKALOL
This is becoming reality.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
all threw Bush's presidency everyone was scared of "police state"... shit never happened. It was the left wing kicking that.

Now Obama is in office the right wing is kicking far out shit.

I know a few pediatric doctors who said they will give it to there own kids... fucking listening to the doctors on the network news there on there because the media wants them to portray a view of fear!

talk to the actual professionals on the ground and trust them... not a fucking doctor from the mass media