Shit is getting scary..its coming all together now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Why are you scared by any of this?
Why shouldn't I be? I really don't want to get into cuz then cats won't even believe half of the shit anyway. I am just going to wait untill martial law kicks in and then after they run out of vaccinations and then I can say "I told you so" and fully explain everything.

Keep in mind the some of the first H1N1 vaccinations happened in the "Catholic Church" for free.

If you really want to know just now just hit me on the P.M

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Why shouldn't I be? I really don't want to get into cuz then cats won't even believe half of the shit anyway. I am just going to wait untill martial law kicks in and then after they run out of vaccinations and then I can say "I told you so" and fully explain everything.

Keep in mind the some of the first H1N1 vaccinations happened in the "Catholic Church" for free.

just spit it out you sound like a salesman.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com

You shouldn't be scared by any of this. You're simply going through the motions of a script that was already destined to happen. Sit back, enjoy the ride, see where it takes you...

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
were all goin in 2012 regardless.... weather we like it or not... fuck it take me now or then.. from a little flu shot or a big ass natural disaster... its only 2 years from now............

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
were all goin in 2012 regardless.... weather we like it or not... fuck it take me now or then.. from a little flu shot or a big ass natural disaster... its only 2 years from now............
There will be alot happening on 12-21-12 but the end of the earth or mankind is not going to happen.

Its all about the sun god. Which is Satan. That's what the alignment of the sun is about. On 12-21-12 is pagan worship day cuz on the day the sun will be at the highest distance from earth also called the solstice.

N.W.O by 2012...Death of the Pope by 2012...New world currency by 2012..Satan on earth by 2012..

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
There will be alot happening on 12-21-12 but the end of the earth or mankind is not going to happen.

Its all about the sun god. Which is Satan. That's what the alignment of the sun is about. On 12-21-12 is pagan worship day cuz on the day the sun will be at the highest distance from earth also called the solstice.

N.W.O by 2012...Death of the Pope by 2012...New world currency by 2012..Satan on earth by 2012..

thats wassup man. u been doin your research, huh?? i been hearing the end of the world and the same exact thing you said. Really, what do i believe? what do we all believe is going to happen?? guess we just have to sit back and enjoy life to the fullest until that day does finally come our way.... all i know is hopefully by 12-21-12 my family and i are underground, safe and living to see 12-22-09.....

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
thats wassup man. u been doin your research, huh?? i been hearing the end of the world and the same exact thing you said. Really, what do i believe? what do we all believe is going to happen?? guess we just have to sit back and enjoy life to the fullest until that day does finally come our way.... all i know is hopefully by 12-21-12 my family and i are underground, safe and living to see 12-22-09.....
Go to the mountains..not underground..Thats the worst place to be..LOL

But yeah man like you said enjoy life.

I say on my research.

Just watch out for that whore who is dressed in scarlet and violet.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
satan on earth 12-21-12.... mark of the beast... 666....
The mark of the beast is here already..It been here on earth for over 2000 years...I can really break it down to you if you like.. Remember its a score of a man so it had to be calculated.

As far as the actually putting in on your hand or forehead..that is going to be a cross.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
What is the mark of the beast?
Sunday worship. Aka "Blue Laws"

All churches register under a 501chapter for their taxes...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/501(c)

meaning they have to do what I.R.S tell them.

One of the requirements. is marrying citizens.

"By the power invested in me I pronounce you man and wife"

Well the goverment is that power. In return the chruch don't have to pay taxes..

So this is why legally the church will have to marry gays when that gets approved.

They have no choice.

They are a "non profit organization"

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
You must be a seven day adventist.
Ha not at all..I haven't been to church in years...Domination's are all a corporations.

There is a difference between Gods law and mosses law.

Jesus was a sabbath keeper and so were the disciples after his passing.

Sunday worship came into affect thanks to the pope, Constantine and the Nazis.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Ha not at all..I haven't been to church in years...Domination's are all a corporations.
Seven Day adventists are the usual supporters of the "Sunday worship = mark of the beast" thing.

As you know you Sunday worship dates back way before the Jews or Christians were even exsited. The pagans started the Sunday worship to the Sun god aka Satan.
And if this is true don't you think other pagans and/or heathens had worship on the other days as well?

All churches register under a 501chapter for their taxes...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/501(c) meaning they have to do what I.R.S tell them.One of the requirements. is marrying citizens. "By the power invested in me I pronounce you man and wife" Well the goverment is that power. In return the chruch don't have to pay taxes..
This is old information as I've talked about it here for years now. In addition it's a lil bit more complicated than how you're presenting it.

So this is why legally the church will have to marry gays when that gets approved. They have no choice. They are a "non profit organization"
Not all churches have 501 c3 status, so you can't say all churches will be required to marry gays.

There is a difference between Gods law and mosses law.
Yes, but you can worship on everyday of the week, 365 days of the year, 24-7 and still be on your way to hell. What does it matter?

Jesus was a sabbath keeper and so were the disciples after his passing.
Which sabbath are you referring to? There are several sabbaths in Judaism. Moreover, due to persecution, many of his disciples were ostracized, kicked out of the temples and had no way to observe a lot of the things previously did.

Sunday worship came into affect thanks to the pope, Constantine and the Nazis.
So are you saying they all conspiried together to institute sunday worship, or are you saying it happened over time due to the actions of these parties?

Finally, are you familiar with the greek and latin new testament texts? A yes or no will suffice.