Shit is getting scary..its coming all together now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
all threw Bush's presidency everyone was scared of "police state"... shit never happened. It was the left wing kicking that.

Now Obama is in office the right wing is kicking far out shit.

I know a few pediatric doctors who said they will give it to there own kids... fucking listening to the doctors on the network news there on there because the media wants them to portray a view of fear!

talk to the actual professionals on the ground and trust them... not a fucking doctor on network news
Sure some doctors want socialized health-care for the simple fact malpractice insurance will be a thing of the past. Malpractice insurance is pretty expensive and is a factor for our currant health-care costs.

As far as the 1984 thing - the liberals in office today are far more extreme and left then any in the history of this nation. These liberals in charge today are fucking nuts, they clearly have a big government agenda with a goal and that goal is civilian dependence on the government.

I believe in smaller government and personal independence, rather then the nanny state ideology and policy which is being shoved down our throats.

Apr 25, 2002
all threw Bush's presidency everyone was scared of "police state"... shit never happened. It was the left wing kicking that.

Now Obama is in office the right wing is kicking far out shit.

I know a few pediatric doctors who said they will give it to there own kids... fucking listening to the doctors on the network news there on there because the media wants them to portray a view of fear!

talk to the actual professionals on the ground and trust them... not a fucking doctor from the mass media
America been a police state before you and me were alive

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
LOL

I think you need to take a course in reading comprehension.

And furthermore, you have no clue as to the definition of "metaphor". THAT is the point, you dolt.

Thanks.
You're fucking hilarious.

I think your wealth of knowledge consists of propaganda.

You're trying to tell me "I don't know this" or "I don't know that" I don't know what yellow cake is and I don't know what a metaphor is..

Please justify your vast knowledge.

Please - whats your degree in?

Furthermore, do you understand what a police officer is and does?

May 9, 2002
You're fucking hilarious.
Oh, its true.

I think your wealth of knowledge consists of propaganda.
LOL...yes, that is clear by the links i have provided by Merriman Webster dictionary on the definition of the word YOU didn't know.

You're trying to tell me "I don't know this" or "I don't know that" I don't know what yellow cake is and I don't know what a metaphor is..
I tried and succeeded.

Please justify your vast knowledge.

Please - whats your degree in?

Furthermore, do you understand what a police officer is and does?
I already have, you dolt. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit is it?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
1st - I would have to agree that if Marital Law took place... our local police would be all over that shit beating us up and spraying us down with higher power fire hoses... thats a easy question - they do that shit anyways

2nd - propaganda is subjective... we can consider all sides as propaganda it's up to one to listen to everything and then make a judgement. Zeitgeist was good but not the "truth"

I really think people scare them self silly over nothing. Revolutions are nothing new, and if things get THAT bad, it will happen. Trust in science and facts, not opinons