Sherlock Holmes - The Movie 2009

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I don’t like Guy Ritchie and I don’t like the Victorian era action movie concept of films like this. The style hasn’t made a good transition from comic book success to film in my opinion. Steam punk is cool for geeks to tinker around with in their home workshops, but it should stay there.

Given the time of year for the release it should be a decent success for box office returns, even though it’s not going to be a very good movie, but I think a brainless action film with this kind of budget would attain the same success regardless.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
I will check this out. Im a fan of Conan Doyle and Downey Jr. but i really doubt Guy Ritchie is able to capture the feeling i get while reading a Sherlock Holmes story. Tim Burton would have been a better choice :/

May 15, 2002
This movie looks totally lame. I love Sherlock Holmes books and I like Guy Ritchie, but this looks like shit. I think a Sherlock Holmes as an action movie is a bad idea.

And I'm sick of Robert Downey, Jr. A one-trick pony if I ever saw one.

Nov 7, 2002
I saw it today.

Great fucking movie. DOPE.

It's genius on every level.

Starting with Sir Artur Conan Doyle and down the line to every person involved in this movie.

We need more movies like this. Another one is coming for sure.

Everyone should watch it.

Mar 4, 2007
i like these styles of movies and i think that it looks like it could be a decent movie..we all have our opinions of it but thats how shit goes...i will either have to go see it or be too lazy and DL it...either way should be an interesting film

Feb 14, 2004
I went to go see this on Xmas night. I caught the 10:30pm show, and I was going on two hours of sleep the whole day, so I was tired as fuck, and I ended up dozing off several times in the beginning of the movie, so I'm sure I missed some good parts. But from what I did see, it was pretty good. I'll just wait until it releases on DVD to see it again.

Nov 7, 2002
To bad you fell asleep. More rest...
It does start off fast and it has your brain working hard.
One lady next to us, kept her eyes closed..lol..to much for her.