Shameless

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
I find it hard to believe Frank was the father of Liam, that's the only thing that urked me. The gay shit was a bit much with Ian and the other 2 fags. I just watched all 10 episodes in like 4 days and i like watching TV shows that way. Can't wait for season 2.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^ They said it at the door to each other.

I'm loving this show. Some of the stuff is a little unrealistic but whatever. Yesterday's episode was fucking awesome. Can't wait for the season finale next week.

And fuck do I want to bang Emmy Rossum more which each passing episode. Girl loves showing them tiddies.

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
why would they act gross? thats what happens in the pen
Umm maybe cuz it's their Grandma and she is talking about getting pussy?

Who said anything about them being twins? There are brothers, nothing more.
Well since they used the same actor that plays Frank to play his brother I didn't think they had to say they were twins. And even if they weren't twins wtf would they use the same actor. I'm sure the producer were trying to be funny or whatever but it came off as corny to me.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
So I finally got around to watching this and I was really disappointed in this show. Just very cheesy/corny to me. A typical Showtime series, and I don't mean that in a good way. I'll stick to the OG UK version.