Shameless

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Last Sunday's episode was great. I'm not going to watch the new one tomorrow because I'll be blacked out at my homie's house from the Super Bowl. I'll be watching it for sure when I'm nursing a hangover the next day.

May 6, 2002
The UK made 8 seasons of this show.
I watched ep 1 s 1 and it's the exact same as this, just older footage and different actors.
Lines were the same, people looked the same, etc.

I hope Showtime renews for a second.

Jan 23, 2006
i want to pile drive fiona for a solid hour or two.......sexually. wait, what? yep.

that lil whore that likes blowing lip and the homo brother could get it too. same with the neighbor lady. she got some nice tittays.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Emmy sure doesn't mind showing her tiddies a lot, bless her heart.

This past Sunday's was another really solid episode. Didn't see that little twist coming at all. Next episode should be interesting.

William H. Macy kills his role as Frank and overall the casting is great.

Oh and...

Shameless — which with nearly four million weekly viewers across multiple platforms is on pace to be Showtime’s second-highest rated drama series (behind Dexter) — was granted a 12-episode order for Season 2
http://www.tvline.com/2011/02/shameless-and-episodes-both-earn-second-seasons/

Jun 21, 2005
i want to pile drive fiona for a solid hour or two.......sexually. wait, what? yep.

that lil whore that likes blowing lip and the homo brother could get it too. same with the neighbor lady. she got some nice tittays.
what the fuck did u just say? the homo bother can get it too...

btw its an awesome show glad to hear its going to season 2..