SF Skater vs. SFPD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
He has the right to call the cop a "fucking dick" and then the cop has the right to arrest him. Its like my dad always told me, "You can be right but be wrong at the same time" Sure the cop was prolly a dick but y provoke him anymore by callin him a fucking dick? Thats fuckin retarded and just asking to get arrested.
How is that a right? I've seen people call the cops names and them just sit there and be like "I'm sorry you feel that way sir/ma'am" Now if you say You're a fucking dick, and keep verbally assaulting him that's different. What's he going to charge him with now? And he did kick him, they say resisting but that's a painful position and those cuffs hurt like fuck of course you're gonna move before you pop a shoulder out.

Sep 12, 2009
i dont hate cops just the ones that abuse their power...feel bad for ol boy....cant wait to get to cali though....fuck loser fuck aint like they got shit else to do in san fran fuck with skaters and potheads...great

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
fucked up shit, but a funny story of mine, we were at a house party by templeton in daly city and me and my homeboys were fucked up we were gone. police started circling the block and at that point my homie got into an argument with his girl so nigga started making hela noise and shit. anyways we get stopped by 2 patrols a block away from the party, and as we are sitting down, the cops tell us to keep it koo and all that shit, which is weird cuz daly city cops are bitches, and my homeboy goes out and says, "no offense to you officers, but normally you daly city cops are fucking dicks." hhahahahahahaha the officers just laughed and left. best night when being stopped by the police ever.

May 27, 2009
Yeah the cop was fucked up, but how many videos and shit do people need to see before realizing that you just need to shut the fuck up around police, remain polite, and say yes sir, no sir.

If the cop is wrong you fight that shit later with a lawyer by your side. You try to fight for your rights when its just you and a cop, you will loose every time. Usually painfully.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
That cop was on a power trip......What a filthy whore piggy........Watching that kind of erked me......

Nov 1, 2005
cop started the smartass comments by asking for an asperin for the kid & asking him if he was ashamed of himself.he shoulda been more professional.just do your job the way you were trained to.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
thats crazy.. im bout to shake to a bunker bring guns. and hot pockets. xbox360.. some weed... lights. seeds..