SF Skater vs. SFPD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
lol at enforcing the citizin laws. fuck this cop. damn. i cant belive skate boarding gets you jail time but weed gets it thrown away and stepped on

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I hope this officer and this incident makes the news.

We used to get tickets @ EMB back in the mid. 90's but that was stupid of the cop.

That video needs to get to Dennis Richmond on channel 2 ...... SF don't want a scandle.

That skater will get a settlement I think, more boards to buy...... yeeeee

Apr 25, 2002
When a cop is letting you off the hook for anything, you don't sit there and call him a dick. You shut your mouth and get off the hook.

Let that be a lesson to all you rebels.

Jul 6, 2008
there are 2 sides to this. the kid was stupid, he shoulda jsut kept his mouth shut, and none else woulda gotten citations cuz he couldnt keep his mouth shut. and the other was the cops behavior when the kid mouthed off, sorry but you dont threaten a person espcially someone under 18, all the while the person is handcuffed. wow piggie you is so tuff, threating to hurt someone while they are handcuffed, come on, talk bout a powertrip. idiots all of them that were involved in this.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
damn its illegal to skateboard in SF??? that's diiiiiiiiiiiirty.

I think the cop was wrong, but i think the kid should have kept his mouth shut..

I always kiss the cops ass.. fuck it i don't want to be locked up. I'll treat them like they my moms good friend... but it's not like im gonna walk up to them and do that just if they stop me.

FUCK THE POLICE!

Jan 5, 2006
You're allowed to say whatever you want, the guy was perfectly within his rights. He didnt threat the cop or put him in a situation where he felt he was in danger and needed to use any force. This is just another of millions of scenarios all over the world where cops provoke you and sugar coat their side of the story.

When they say "you have the right to remain silent, anything you say or do will be held against you in the court of law, you have the right to an attorney, if you can't afford one, one will be provided for you" if that isn't read to you, you can't be charged.

Nov 27, 2006
He has the right to call the cop a "fucking dick" and then the cop has the right to arrest him. Its like my dad always told me, "You can be right but be wrong at the same time" Sure the cop was prolly a dick but y provoke him anymore by callin him a fucking dick? Thats fuckin retarded and just asking to get arrested.