Sept.11th Where were you?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i was asleep....my mom came in and told me when i was half awake so i thought it was a dream....when i got to school, the teacher had the news on, and i was shocked to say the least....i didn't know what to think.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
SHEA said:
I'VE FLOWN SINCE THEN- WHAT A SHITTY EXPERIENCE....EVERYONE IS ON EDGE NOW, & THE SECURITY SEARCHES ME EVERYTIME- TAKE THE SHOES OFF, THE JACKET....HELL, THEY EVEN SENT MY STARBUCKS FRAPPACHINO THROUGH THE DAMN X-RAY SCANNER....
same shit happened to me....i had to take of my shoes, jacket, du rag, belt, empty out my pocket, and they x-rayed my fuckin iced mocha from starbucks, and they had my bag go through the x-ray and then they checked it again....but i would rather have them do that, then let something slip up and have that shit happen again....

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i woke up to the Baka Boys and they were stressin. I thought the world was coming to an end or something. Then I switched on the TV, and BAM! 2 buildings smokin' more than my pothead homeboy from 6-deuce. Next thing I know, there's a bunch of a poodle ass sheep on almost every street corner expressing their new found patriotism.

M

MrFreeze

at school at SFSU. we had 1st period and the teacher was sayin some shit happened but i didnt really hear what she was sayin. then school closed and i was like wtf? then i got home and there was a message from my work not to come in and i was really trippin. then i turned on the tv and was like GOD DAMN! i still cant beleive that shit. craziest shit i ever saw.

May 20, 2002
sept. 11th

I woke up around 2pm. Never switched on the tv. So i went to the shops. Came back around 3:30pm, at my friend was saying american is under attack, and the pentagon and twin towers were blown up. I said, "shut the fuck up , you fat cunt". He took me into his house and i watched it for 5 minutes then went home. Damn, it was weird.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
I just got to work and one of my coworkers told me. Then I helped the manager carry in a TV from her car and stayed glued to it the rest of the day. I was the only one trippin', every other idiot there didn't even seem to think it was a big deal..

Then at night I came on here and said what I felt and the sheep, the same ones with Amercian flags were talking shit..

Vamps
IX.

May 14, 2002
Locahontas said:
Ever since then, it seems like every plane I see in the sky looks like it's flying low.

Has anybody been on an airplane since then? How did you feel?

flew to vegas awhile back wasnt nothing it was just weird the way the airport was with the natiinal gaurd and people without a ticket not being able to wait at the gate with you but on the plane i was just fine

wher was i when it happend sleeping on my buddys couch his girlfreinds mom kept leaving messages on the machine but we just slept right through it turned on the tv at like 10:30 and was like daaaam

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
I WOKE UP AND MY MOMS TOLD ME TO COME WATCH THE NEWS, JUST BEFORE THE SECOND PLANE HIT, THEN I WATCHED WHEN THEY COLLAPSED. I WAS SUPPOSED TO WORK THAT DAY, BUT I STAYED HOME. IT WAS ALSO MY NIZZA SMIGG DIRTEE'S BIRTHDAY SO WE HAD TO TRY TO STILL HAVE SOME PHUN, BUT IT JUST WASNT HAPPENIN...

WE GOT ON A PLANE LIKE TWO WEEKS LATER TO DO A SHOW WITH LUNI COLEONE IN KANSAS CITY, IT WAS SCARY THE PHIRST PHLIGHT, BUT APHTER THAT IT WASNT SHIT, SECURITY WAS A BITCH THO, THEY ACTED AS THO EVERYONE WAS A POTENTIAL HIJACCER...ABA

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
It Was On My 20th Birthday

I woke up thinkin it was gonna be a cool daynot even knowin,My Girl was watchin the news and i just looked up and seen that shit and was kinda trippin but didnt really pay attention..

I Just thought it was an accident,So I got up Went to the WhereHouse To cop the new Jay Z and also picced up Fabolous..

Then I was Listenin to them when I got bacc Home and HAd the news on at the sametime just watchin then I realized We was In some Shit......

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
i was in the kichen gettin some jucie bout to go to school. then my bro was like " there was an accedent a plane hit the WTC" then the 2nd hit right after and i knew it wasnt an accedent. then the petagon in a matter of like 10 mins. oi thought that was the end. i was jsut waiting for them to me like " nukes have just been launched from (put country responsable)" i was just thinking if this was the end or what.

May 9, 2002
I fell asleep at 6 am...i had a feeling to turn tha tv on but i didnt and my mom woke me up at 9 sayin we got bombed and shit and tha twin towers are gone and tha pentagon waz hit...i waz trippin badly.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I watched it all happen live (I stay up mad late watchin' Fox N Friends on FOX News)......I didn't go to bed until noon because my eyes were glued to the TV.

They started broadcasting it right after the first plane hit......and I watched the second one hit......the collapses......everything. It was sad to watch.