Sept.11th Where were you?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i woke up at 6:00, was watchin the news when the broadcast cut in to the plane hittin the towers...

i had to go to work, so i drove to work listenin to the news, was listenin when they talked about both towers collapsing...

got to work and no one was doin anything, just checkin the radio and websites, and they sent us home at like 11am...and i just went home and watched the newscasts...

Apr 25, 2002
I was sleeping when it happen......and when i turned on the tv saw the big ass building on fire......i didnt know it was a big deal intill afterwards.....

Apr 25, 2002
i woke up and saw it also.. didnt know what was going on.. so i started to drive to work.. at work everyone was freakin out.. they gave us the choice to go home early around 10.. i called my lady to see what was the deal.. and she was worried also.. so i told her i'd met her at my parents house.. crazy day..

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
ok..my bad...I went 2 the studio later that day...but I first woke up hella early...my sister woke me up and we watched it 4 a few hours....I got it on tape...felt like it was something I should remember...I used some sample from the radio on a cut I did with moonshine bandits called "When it strikes midnight" ..No disrespect 2 anyone..I just felt like it fit the song....the lyrics were recorded a year b4 9/11...

Apr 25, 2002
i woke up at 530, heard about the firstplane crashing, right then it was an "aciident." fell asleep, woke up around 630, by then it was officially a terrorist attak. i remember eatin cereal in front of the tv at like 7 listening to reports...

May 12, 2002
Sands Hotel Reno Nev. I was up there covering a Boxing fight, and hung out for a couple of extra days. I was leaving that morning. I remember waking up hearing hella sirens, turned on the TV just as the first WTC tower collapsed.

Apr 25, 2002
MY MOM WOKE ME UP AT BETWEEN 6:30 AND 7:00 AM , AND SAID "TURN ON THE NEWS , WE'RE BEING ATTACKED"
I SAID "WE'RE FUCKED" , IT DIDNT REALLY AMAZE ME THROUGH, I JUST WENT TO SKOOL , WATCHED IT AT SKOOL ALL DAY

May 14, 2002
I was at a friends house cuz I needed some shit for my computer and it was 3 o' clock in the afternoon here when the planes flew in the buildings.

I was on the phone with a job recruiter guy. He said he would have to call me back cuzz a plane just crashed into the WTC. I was half asleep, so I didn't really pay attention to what he was saying. I went downstairs to check the mail. Got some $ from X in the mail that day. Turned on the tv, and said OH SHIT!!! I called my best friend and told her. She went outside and told some other people who actually asked what the WTC's were? Hello? Do you live in America? My dad works at the Veteran's Administration, and they were watchin it on tv too. Who wasn't? He said one of the old men wanted to know what movie they were watching. My two cousins in NY were driving down the highway when they saw it happen. Shit still makes me cry.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I flew like Sept. 23rd. It was no big deal. I figured they wouldnt repeat that incident again, theyll move on to something bigger.

I was at school. We got out and i walked with this girl i used to date cause she was scared shitless. So when i got to my house i said id be right up to her place as soon as i call a few people. Actually i didnt call anyone and i bought a case of St.Ides High Gravity and got hella fucked up watching the news.

May 6, 2002
In Sactown @ the hospital.

Days before I was told by a judge in Sac that my License would be suspended for a year, but I think 9/11 caused so much confusion that I never get my shit suspended. At least those damn terrorists did one thing right.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
that was a crazy day, it was the first day off i had in two weeks.........i woke up round 9, got on-line and saw somthin bout it, i thought it was bout a movie or sumtin..............nuttin seemed real that day