Sellassie's Video on the use of the word "N#igga" and its use by NonBlacks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I might try and check.up on this dude's music now. interesting angle he took.

but real talk, the black man is the most imitated on earth? fucking bullshit.

I ain't white. but the white man is the most emulated in the history of man. hands down.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Armen them NIGGAs wasn't slaves here, didn't go through no Jim Crow here, wasn't being called no niggers/niggas here, chewed up and firebombed for everyones civil right here, etc. what's so hard to understand about that shit? It makes total sense. You are not apart of our collective pain as a culture/race in America so why do you feel you got the absolute right to be wit the get down? Either you feel you are a black person, want to be a black person, or feel like fuck black people I do what the fuck I want I'm unfadeable, if that's the case go up to one of them NOI, BP niggas and show em how much of a nigga you are and nigga this and that but I'm not black since its fuck black people and they history in America. Shit I'm done for tonight but I aint never wanted to be like another race so bad or wanted to disrespect so bad I couldn't hold my tongue on some simple respect shit.
you literally read everything i typed up wrong

and lemme point something out

http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Mosu...lled-as-ethnic-cleansing-continues-17322.html

^^^this type of shit has been happening to my people since before black people were brought to this country so miss me with that bullshit, fuck you for sayin i dont suffer the same pain, the same sentiment is shown here to my people becuz americans are all scared of every middle eastern person they see, fuck you for failing to see how much racial profiling has gone up since 9/11, and even before then, how much u think i like people confusing me for a sikh and askin if i own a 7/11? you think i like being called a sand nigger when im not even an arab to begin with, sand has nothin to do with my people or culture? fuck you for acting like becuz blacks suffered a horrible more recent event in history where racism was common place, that you stand mighty above all other races and can go around beating people up for saying a WORD

did you not read the part where i said im not advocating the use or sayin its koo to go sayin it to people it might offend?

fuck you bro, for comin at me sideways like im some jcat who doesnt know what im talkin about...20 years ago it might have been rare for a white boy to say nigga around a black guy in a brotherly way, cuz racism was still intense and usually it wasnt used in a friendly manor to begin with, but now a days you have racial mixing and when that happens cultures merge, your forgetting that most non blacks that do say nigga dont say it in any way shape or form in a bad way, due to the racial mixing they have started to use it as a term similar to brotha or homie, like was said in a post before me

your forgetting that black people use it the same way towards us, you dont know the history between assyrians and blacks in california (for example), but for aslong as i could remember there has always been a close friendship and that word has been tossed around groups and groups of both races in casual manor with no ill effect, so for all the other black folks that seem to take offense to it, its either becuz whoever said it said "nigger" which im against callin anyone, more specifically a black person, and meant it in a harmful way, or that black person is lookin for a reason to take offense to a "non black" friend sayin nigga as in brotha for example and trying to turn it into some racial shit

you need to remember that your not the only race of people to suffer racism, i dont give a fuck what patch of soil it happened on, regardless of how you put it...IT HAPPEN "DUDE!"

happy?

just in case you didnt see what i wrote up there...put your glasses on and look close...i do not advocate using the word, i do not use the word, and do not suggest anyone use the word cuz really, theres better words out there to use, but like i said, regardless of how you put it, its just a word and were in 2011, wake the fuck up =]

oh yea, make sure to read the part about execution style murders, homicide, suicide and car bombers who have attacked the churchs for being "kuffars"...yea that never happen right? it was all a fabrication?

Feb 7, 2006
bro really I didn't read all that shit 1) cuz I'm too tired 2) cuz I was talkin about folks in general but fucked up and said you and 3) because your people's pain and respect in the middle east doesn't have anything to do with or justify the disrespect of my peoples pain and continual pain in this country here.

Just a word to you cuz you aint black and don't care about black history. with that logic everything is bullshit, but people put worth in different shit due to what surrounds it and what it causes. Money is just fuckin paper and cotton but it aint. so iss me with that gay ass bullshit either you respect or you don't and you one of them dudes always stressin some respect shit.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
who said i dont respect blacks pain?

bro why do you fail to see how i keep sayin i dont use the word or advocate it

jesus h fucking christ

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
ive had, still have, and hopefully continue to have a couple black friends ive known since i was a kid and few a met recently, and i dont understand how i dont respect them or their history when im always tryna ask them some shit about their history everytime we kick it

you dont know me and how much i strive to learn from people so miss me wit that bullshit about how i dont respect this or that

you know better then to question my respect, i give it where its due and up til this point ive given it to you, if we dont see eye to eye, thats one thing, but to sit here and say my pain is any different and insinuate it hasnt continued, then thats some disrespectful shit on your part HOMIE

Feb 7, 2006
who said i dont respect blacks pain?

bro why do you fail to see how i keep sayin i dont use the word or advocate it

jesus h fucking christ
You could care all you want in the world about blacks or give a fuck, either way sayin nigga and you not black either means your a faggot ass mufucka who wants to be black in some kinda way, a racist, or just plain out disrespectful and ignorant.

I'ma say this and im'a say it once, alot of white people in the south didn't pronounce nigger wit an -ER, they pronounced it nigga (because that how their accents were). They called blacks niggas wheter to say hey black, or you coon ass nigger, or whatever. And i bet you most of the time they said it just sayin blacks cuz the blacks were niggas. black people adopted it not on no self-empowerment shit first, they were just niggas cuz that's what the whites called them alot if it wasn't colored negro or some other bullshit. Later on came that twist self-emporment shit. Now if some fool came up to me sayin hey nigga not in a racist way but to say as in hey black person I should be like "oh that's not in a racist way you can call me nigga" HELL THE FUCK NO! same reason why non-black person saying nigga is retarted and not justified at all.

for fuck sake in Huckleberry Finn they called the slave nigga jim, not in no racist way just because he was black, and you understand why that shit is offensive so what's all this explanation shit?

Feb 7, 2006
WHAT?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

im done with you bro, have a goodnight
oh, Caucasian, Asian, Negroid, and Assyrian oh ok Assyrians are their own race. Nope, they're an ethnicity a cultural group. That's like sayin Jamaicans are a race. And I aint trippin or trying to put down Assyrians I know shit is hectic over there witht eh Arabs and Muslims but you gotta admit Assyrians kicked alot of ass and ran alot of shit in their heydays. I'm just trying to understand what Assyrians being treated bad got to do with giving them or others who've been treated bad the right to say nigga or it be the same, that's all. I aint trippin, shit just dont add up to me.

Dec 17, 2004
i thought this was actually gonna be about haile selassie. but this filmore selassie guy is a self righteous jabroni. theres so much complexity behind the use of a word like nigga and this guys talking with all this confidence like he has it all figured out because he's now above "house niggas." i see what hes saying and there might be some truth to some of it, but the filmoe house nigga andre nickatina should sock him..."nigga fuck me? no nigga fuck you!"

reminds me of 3:50:

im surprised "niggas come in every color" was never a hit single

Aug 9, 2005
sorry if you sayin nigga either you racist a nigga, or emulating black people. Not too many blacks emulate other peoples racial slang, and that's where you cut the fat from the meat. You have mixxed black/mexican, black/islander, black/asian, black/white etc. hoods but hardly do you hear the black folks talkin like the other group living with them you usually hear the other group talkin like the blacks. Then the other group talkin about that's how it is where I grew up, oh really, in yo house your mexican, white, islander, samoan ass mama or daddy callin you a nigga. Give me a mufuckin break. You emulating NIGGAS but dont want to be a NIGGA so you a bitch.

Nigga you sound brittle! emulate this dick in your mouth, your diplaying bitchassness Or reasoning will go back and fourth and im not tryin to waist my time arguing to no end.

Aug 9, 2005
i thought this was actually gonna be about haile selassie. but this filmore selassie guy is a self righteous jabroni. theres so much complexity behind the use of a word like nigga and this guys talking with all this confidence like he has it all figured out because he's now above "house niggas." i see what hes saying and there might be some truth to some of it, but the filmoe house nigga andre nickatina should sock him..."nigga fuck me? no nigga fuck you!"

reminds me of 3:50:
props...you hear it too!

Feb 7, 2006
Nigga you sound brittle! emulate this dick in your mouth, your diplaying bitchassness Or reasoning will go back and fourth and im not tryin to waist my time arguing to no end.
Cracker you sound like low key the niggas in yo hood whooped on yo head every now and then you sound mad and brittle with nigga this and that and always hatin on the "niggas".

Jun 23, 2005
i dont understand how using the word nigga means you want to be like the black man. but this is a forever going argument that will lead no where. its like trying to bite your own ear. good luck.