Seahawks News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004

Tune into either 710 ESPN Seattle or 97.3 KIRO FM during the Seahawks – Bears Divisional Playoff game broadcast this Sunday.

Listen for the Safeco Insurance – Win a Trip to The Pro Bowl trivia question and answer during the broadcast. Then visit www.mynorthwest.com to submit the trivia answer. One listener will be randomly selected out of all correct entries and will receive a trip to the Pro Bowl. The winner’s name will be posted on www.mynorthwest.com by noon on Monday January 17, 2011. Trip includes tickets for two to the Sunday January 30, 2011 Pro Bowl, airlines tickets for two (originating from Seattle to Honolulu), and 4 night stay in Honolulu.

For complete rules visit www.mynorthwest.com

For the latest Seahawks news and scores visit www.mynorthwest.com, Seattletimes.com, or Seahawks.com.

Show your Seahawks pride! Proudly display your “12” card in your home, office, car and everywhere it can be seen.

http://blog.seahawks.com/2011/01/15/get-your-12-card-2/

Aug 24, 2003
why does he piss me off sometimes tho

its like are my expectations too high, am i expecting too much? i see him give up on plays that could turn into huge gains all the time, and i see him drop very critical passes all the time too. whenever a def. puts pressure on him he gets shut down, and not just a little bit, he gets completely taken out of the game.

i hope he's not just doing the minimum to gain a big contract... i hope hes really here to change the seahawks for the better, for the long run, with maximum effort.

i mean it doesnt even look like he brushes his teeth... is he that lazy? lmao

Feb 14, 2004
“We’ve got a big, giant (play) call sheet. Losing John Carlson took it down to a corner of that.” – Hasselbeck, on the impact of losing his starting tight end on the Seahawks’ fourth play of the game.

Apr 6, 2009
Yea it helps when they arent turned around when he throws the fuckin ball plus didnt it seem fucked up when they would just not catch the ball or not tackle the fuckin player, I know anymore sports arent real its all fake, fuck em I still got love for the Seahawks but America wont let them win just like when they went to the superbowl and they were fucked out of 4 touchdowns, shits fake I just want Seattle to win once. Hasselback is a douche

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Yea it helps when they arent turned around when he throws the fuckin ball plus didnt it seem fucked up when they would just not catch the ball or not tackle the fuckin player, I know anymore sports arent real its all fake, fuck em I still got love for the Seahawks but America wont let them win just like when they went to the superbowl and they were fucked out of 4 touchdowns, shits fake I just want Seattle to win once. Hasselback is a douche
lolwut?

Jan 12, 2006
is that you savage?

May 9, 2002
This game was FAR from Matt's fault. Did you even WATCH the game???