Seahawks News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
We left with 5 mins left, and of course they came back to tie it. We watched the remainder of the game outside a bar. Didnt see us lose it, but could hear the crowd react walking to the bus and knew it happened.

That loss was on the defense, period. Talk about missing ET. My god was it apparent. Secondary got torched and the pressure up front, once again, wasnt enough. Too many injuries at inopputune times this year but the depth just isnt there. Sure, youre going to see drop off when stars go down but fuckin A...this DB set looks shitty and Lane is getting USED AND ABUSED this year. Badly. I think we need to look at some options in the draft this year and push Lane. I really hope PC takes a LOOOOOOONG look at Kevin King from UW...6'3" and 200 pounds...plays alot like Sherman.

I just cant figure out what is going on with a DL that has Bennett, Avril, and Clark....and they have such a difficult time getting pressure. Its frustrating and irritating. Frankly, i just dont think Rishard is great...he is OK. Maybe we take Bradley back?