Seahawks News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
did they change the rules though cause of us, like you cant get in there sub .500 now? i swear a lot of ppl were mad and they changed it lol
I'm gonna be completely honest. I didn't feel they should have made it in with that type of record and I called for a change, lol.

May 9, 2002
I'm gonna be completely honest. I didn't feel they should have made it in with that type of record and I called for a change, lol.
They shouldn't have and thats the risk you run when you have a division style format. The NBA did it right this year: 1-8 seeding has jack shit to do with divisions leaders.

"Under the previous format, a division winner was guaranteed a top four seed in each conference. Now, they may not even be guaranteed a playoff spot. It will only come into play as a second tiebreaker after head-to-head record."

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
SANTA CLARA -- NaVorro Bowman said he heard plenty of well wishes from Seahawks players following his knee injury in the 2013 NFC Championship.

He has not, however, heard anything of the sort from Seahawks fans, who infamously dumped popcorn on the 49ers linebacker as he was being carted off the field during that game.

"I remember it and that's been with me for a while," he said. "And no matter who gets hurt, you want to make sure they get back up on their feet and show some sign of respect, and I don't think the Seahawks fans did that at all. You can't keep a good man down. That's basically my message to them."

Bowman did not shy away from saying Sunday’s return to CenturyLink Field, his first since the injury, would be an emotional one.

He said he planned to visit the spot where his left ACL and MCL tore and will be "thanking God for the chance to be back out there."

He told defensive coordinator Eric Mangini this week that one of his recollections of the injury is that he wasn't able to hold onto the football, which he had stripped from a Seahawks receiver at the goal line.

"I wanted to get the ball and the pain kind of took over I guess," he said. "... That's just something that I think is in a football player. The knee is already done, so 'hold onto the ball' is what I wish I would have done."

Bowman repeatedly has said he has not fully bounced back from the injury. But the last two games have been perhaps his best of the season. He led all tacklers in a loss to the Rams in Week 8 then sparked the 49ers' defensive resurgence in a Week 9 win against the Falcons, a game in which then- league-leading rusher Devonta Freeman was held to 12 yards on 12 carries. Bowman currently ranks third in the NFL with 88 tackles.

Read more here: NaVorro Bowman to Seahawks fans: ‘You can't keep a good man down’ | The Sacramento Bee

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Beautiful drive.

Man it's hard to know if Rawls is just playing better than Lynch or of its because the Niners suck so bad. Whatever it is he hits the holes much faster then Lynch.
He's way faster than Lynch is... and I think because he's still relatively unstudied on tape defenses haven't adjusted to that explosive speed yet. Even if he drops off a little though our future RB position looks solid... especially if they fix literally the worst graded O-line in the past 4 years of the NFL lol

Jan 18, 2006
I would choose Rawls over Lynch come next season. Lynch would be making way to much and from what i saw from Rawls hes strong so you wouldnt be missing much from Lynch if he went to free agency. Its funny to me Gabbert gets put in this hostile environment basically making his 2nd start. Hes like a deer in headlights, hes gonna make a lot of mistakes im counting on it which is why i started Seattles defense