Seahawks News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Percy Harvin tweeted Tuesday evening that his hip injury will require surgery.
Harvin hinted the operation will be season-ending in a follow-up tweet, but NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports he could return in 3-4 months. An official timeline should emerge in short order. It's obviously a devastating blow for the Seahawks, who were counting on Harvin adding a new dimension to their well-oiled read option attack. As it is, Golden Tate will now remain Seattle's primary playmaker at receiver, while the onus will be on Sidney Rice (knee) to stay healthy. Between his signing bonus and salary, Harvin is bringing home $14.5 million this season after the Seahawks surrendered three draft picks — including their 2013 first-rounder — for his services. Jul 30 - 7:59 PM

Props: MysticOracle
Feb 14, 2004
He's 25. He has a long career ahead of him still. This team was already a well oiled machine before the team got Harvin. This team still has the same players that laid the smack down on them whiners and don't need Harvin to do the same again this season lol

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
He's 25. He has a long career ahead of him still. This team was already a well oiled machine before the team got Harvin. This team still has the same players that laid the smack down on them whiners and don't need Harvin to do the same again this season lol
nope but it is still the same team who beat the team who laid the smackdown on your team in the playoffs in their home

Dec 12, 2006
I don't see the hype for the Seahawks this year, I see them going 7-9 if half there team doesnt get busted for PED use and mini mouse doesnt get his head knocked off by week 5

You guys are really that confident your going to go on the road and beat Houston, NO or ATL? I think you loose all three, I think @ Indy will be a tough game I think your home opener will be a tough game and I will take the Rams to beat you in their building on Monday Night Football.

Your WR core is slightly better than ours, which says a lot, no one has ever heard of any of linebackers, Sherman is going to get punched again, Brady Quinn is going to take over your team half way through the season because wonder boy gets his frame broke and run your proud proud franchise into the ground.

And I look forward to watching it

Props: joeyfromg1l4s

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I don't see the hype for the Seahawks this year, I see them going 7-9 if half there team doesnt get busted for PED use and mini mouse doesnt get his head knocked off by week 5

You guys are really that confident your going to go on the road and beat Houston, NO or ATL? I think you loose all three, I think @ Indy will be a tough game I think your home opener will be a tough game and I will take the Rams to beat you in their building on Monday Night Football.

Your WR core is slightly better than ours, which says a lot, no one has ever heard of any of linebackers, Sherman is going to get punched again, Brady Quinn is going to take over your team half way through the season because wonder boy gets his frame broke and run your proud proud franchise into the ground.

And I look forward to watching it
i'm far from a seahawks fan, but i think they'll continue to be a good team. they've added depth to the defensive line, both at tackle and end. i don't know what you mean by "no one has ever heard of any of linebackers," and obviously not everyone can possess the same talent that the niners have at linebacker, but bobby wagner and kj wright are pretty good. i may be mistaken, but i believe wagner was ranked pretty high by pro football focus. i think 2nd behind patrick willis.