SCRAPS claiming Fremont & RWC (pics)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FRISCO NORTEx4

NICOYA415 said:
The reason I said they are 'real' is because this is the MISSION. I'd put my money the MISSION is more poppin than anyones hood on here(Northern Cali). No chunking em in the Mission, you'll get straight up shanked or blasted.

Sep 28, 2002
a while back when my homeboy used to live on Central, i used to kick it almost every night, never seen no scraps, maybe one time...but they were just border brothers....

red

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2002
NEWARKKILLA4NIA said:
HAHA DATZ REAL OSO.... WE$T END NEWARK IS ALWAYZ SMASHIN ON SPL.... LOL.... THEY SORRY AZZ LIL WANNABEEZ.... AS A MATTER OF FACT, I SEEN ONE AT NEWPARK MALL LAST THURSDAY AND I RAN UP TO HIM TO SMASH N HE HELLA RAN BACK SCREAMIN HE DONT CLAIM NOMORE N HIS MOM GOT INFRONT OF HIM N SAID "WHAZ DA MATTA" N ME N MY CUZIN COULDNT STOP LAUGHIN HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH N WE BOUNCED CUZ THEY WERE ALREADY CALLIN SECURITY HAHA....

lmfao

i never go to newpark mall to played out

Apr 25, 2002
already dead. said:

Actually fools get stuck on the daily. There are fistfights but you see stabbings and shootings alot more. They don't throw down with fists alot, I can back this up. I'm not sayin someone gets blasted every day or shit like that, but mostly they fuck with knives and guns. A couple SFM homies got their mongols cut cause Surenos would get from behind grab em by it and shank em.

Also knives would make more sense in the Mission which usually has alot of street traffic...you're more likely to hit bystanders. Yes there are fools who will pop off and give a fuck who it hits, but it's not straight up ghetto, theres lots of white people walkin around shopping and shit, and u know if bystanders started getting gunned down left and right the puercas would increase presence and be all over that shit.
none of this is new to me, i know they shank and blast there often. BUT they DO have fist fights or they do "chunk em" more than you think. if it were as bad as she made it out to be, gang task wouldnt surpass the Mission when they do their yearly documentations of Cali's worst areas.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
rudog said:
http://hometown.aol.com/lilmuneca3ce

^
This bitch is claiming she is from Central Fremont

www.geocities.com/la_china_16/

^
This bitch says she's from Redwood ,there's pics of hell of scraps on there.
This type of shit pisses me off.
Fucking snoty nosed young bitches claiming shit....

Put a website with this trash?
Bangin ain't no fucking game, ain't nothing to be proud of....
There's hardly any scraps in Redwood, but yet these hoes claimin shit from their computers....
Fuckin wanna-be's....
My problem with this is that this shit only creates more friction.
Instead of puttin out the fire, fucking ignorant hoes adding more fuel to it....
Wanna-be's get killed too.....
:dead:

V

verbal kevlar

NICOYA415 said:
The reason I said they are 'real' is because this is the MISSION. I'd put my money the MISSION is more poppin than anyones hood on here(Northern Cali). No chunking em in the Mission, you'll get straight up shanked or blasted.

who the fuck said there ain't Surenos in the Mission??? DAMN, how about we leave the facts to the true folks that are from there alright? Because apparently we have some out-of-towners, or maybe just some straight fakers on this thread, talkin about there isn't any Surenos claimin Mission.

That's real spit Nicoya's talkin about. There's been wars between 19-21st and the Norteno blocks for years..

...sounds like someone living under a damn ROCK.

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
who the fuck said there ain't Surenos in the Mission??? DAMN, how about we leave the facts to the true folks that are from there alright? Because apparently we have some out-of-towners, or maybe just some straight fakers on this thread, talkin about there isn't any Surenos claimin Mission.

That's real spit Nicoya's talkin about. There's been wars between 19-21st and the Norteno blocks for years..

...sounds like someone living under a damn ROCK.
lollllll

Jan 26, 2003
Silent-One said:
a while back when my homeboy used to live on Central, i used to kick it almost every night, never seen no scraps, maybe one time...but they were just border brothers....
lol yea them wannabe paisa scrapz be lookin hella funny mam, they're a trip hahaa

Jun 7, 2003
FUCK ALL THEM $CRAP$ ALL THEY DO I$ COME PUT IN RAT PACK$ AND $TILL DON'T DO $HIT ONE OF THE RATS IN THA PIC I$ A BITCH FUCK PUPPET PURO NORTE W$$M 650 NORTE POR VIDA ENE

Status
Not open for further replies.