SCRAPS claiming Fremont & RWC (pics)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2003
Y'all need to use your heads. There are a good amount of Surenos in the Mission, and them fools ain't out there on the d.l.
I seen 5 mothafuckas out on 16th Blued up bright blue head to toe yesterday, shit was unmistakable. I see that shit all the time.

My boy lived on 25th and I used to be out there on the daily. Everyone talks about how Nortenos run the Mission...well they might run the shit but Surenos still show they heads...it ain't like mothafuckas is outta sight.

That central Fremont set probably exists too. Just cause Oso is from Fremont you think there's no South Siders out there? Yea yall be rappin about gang shit, vida loca, whatever, but you gotta take what u hear on a CD and from people back to earth. Rivals are rivals because they ain't dead yet, If sets could eliminate everyone from the other side, it wouldn't be bangin.

So why would you post this? You tryin to get at people at a 'action' level, like 'yo we gotta do somethin about this'? I don't think you so. You tryin to be like 'yo peep this shit I cant believe it'? Maybe but if u thought about the fact theres scraps everywhere, it wouldn't be so surprising. Shit even Salinas with fuckin Nortenos out the cuts in every direction has Sur sets.

Jul 3, 2002
Real talk, I see Surenos all the time on 19th. I mean real ass Surenos too, not some foo saying he don't speak english and hes sporting some blue shit on accident. I'm talking blue belts, 13 jerseys and blue cortezs. Mission cats are straight up locos, both the Surenos and Nortenos.

NICOYA415 said:
Real talk, I see Surenos all the time on 19th. I mean real ass Surenos too, not some foo saying he don't speak english and hes sporting some blue shit on accident. I'm talking blue belts, 13 jerseys and blue cortezs. Mission cats are straight up locos, both the Surenos and Nortenos.

KINDA FUNNY IF YOU THINK CLOATHS MAKE THE GANGSTER HOMIE. ANY ONE CAN WEAR A COLOR A NUMBER OR A JERSEY BUT IT TAKES A MAN TO BACK IT UP. DONT SAY THEY REAL UNLEAS YOU HIT THEM FUCKERS UP AND BACK UP YOUR SET ENE.

Jul 3, 2002
The reason I said they are 'real' is because this is the MISSION. I'd put my money the MISSION is more poppin than anyones hood on here(Northern Cali). No chunking em in the Mission, you'll get straight up shanked or blasted.

YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOMIE, ITS LIKE NORTH LAS VEGAS OR EAST LAS VEGAS THOSE PLACE I GARANTIE ARE CRAZYER THAT HALF OF NORTHERN CALIS HOODS. BUT IT WOULD BE WRONG OF ME TO SAY JUST BECAUSE SOME LIVES THERE AND WEARS BLUE OR RED MAKES EM HARD. ITS NOT ABOUT YOUR COLOR OR THE NUMBERS YOU WEAR BECAUSE THERE IS FAKE EVERY WEAR, YOU TRULY NEVER KNOW UNLEAS YOU HIT SOME ONE UP YOU SELF AND YOU SAY "NORTE Y QUE PUTO!" THEN SEE THERE REACTION FOO. BITCHS LIVE EVERY WEAR LAS VEGAS, LA, SAN FRAN, SD SHIT LOCATION DOSNT MEAN SHIT. IF YOU THINKIN LIKE THAT I THINK YOU SHOULDINT GO THERE NO MORE SO THEM SCARY DOWN SCRAPS WONT FUCK WITH YOU, THATS IF YOU STILL JUDGE A GANGSTER BY THE CLOATHS HE WEARS OR WEAR HE LIVES. JUST REMEMBER LIKE OSO LOC SAID A WHILE BACK ANY SCRAP CAN BE HARD WHEN HE HAS 20 OF HIS HOMIES JUST A WHISTEL AWAY. IF YOU DONT BANG HOMIE YOU JUST WONT UNDERSTAND BUT STOP SUCKING SCRAPA DICK BY SAYING THERE "ALL" HARD BECAUSE THEY LIVE AT OR NEAR SANFRAN MISSION..............

Dec 7, 2002
www.dcl-ent.cjb.net
WELL ONE OF DEM BITCHEZ 4RM REDWOOD I HAVE ONLY SEEN ONCE. THEY CLAIM REDWOOD, BUT THEY NEVER POST UP IN REDWOOD N SHIT. THERE STUPID AS FUCK. AND CENTRAL, WELL FUCK CENTRAL, THEY DO SHIT WHEN THEIR DEEP BUT ALONE THEY DON'T DO SHIT.

May 2, 2002
SPL IS A SCRAP SET ON CENTRAL AVE IN FREMONT....THEY DEEP BUT THEY JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER SCRAP SET IN NORTHERN CALI...WHEN THEY IN NUMBERS THEY REPRESENT AND JUMP YOUNGSTERS....THESE ARE THE FOOLS THAT JUMPED ME A COUPLE YEARS BACK...TOOK 6 OF EM WITH BATS AND BOTTLES TO TRY TO TAKE ME OUT....BUT THAT'S HOW THEY GET DOWN....THEY DON'T DO SHIT..THEY DON'T RUN SHIT..AND I CAN'T GET OVER HOW THEY TRY TO SAY THEY KICK IT ALL OVER CENTRAL AVE AND FREMONT BLVD WITH ALL THE OTHER SURENOS...THEY DON'T KICK IT NOWHERE...THEY IN THE CUTS..THAT'S WHERE RATS LIKE TO HIDE YA KNOW...I DON'T SEE EM ANYWHERE...I HEARD THEY WAS GETTIN INFLUENCED BY SOME L.A FOOLS AND WERE TRYIN TO RIDE A WHILE BACK....BUT SINCE I'VE BEEN BACK IN FREMONT I'VE ALREADY HEARD BOUT 6 SCRAPS GETTIN BLASTED AROUND CENTRAL....WHICH IS WHY I DON'T SEE EM NOWERE...ALL I KNOW IS THEY GET DELT WITH WHEN THEY ARE SPOTTED....THEY CAN RIDE AND PUMP UP THERE DREAMS ON THE INTERNET ALL THEY WANT......I KNOW WHAT'S REALLY GOIN DOWN IN THE STREETS...SO I DON'T EVEN TRIP OFF IT..

Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
HAHA DATZ REAL OSO.... WE$T END NEWARK IS ALWAYZ SMASHIN ON SPL.... LOL.... THEY SORRY AZZ LIL WANNABEEZ.... AS A MATTER OF FACT, I SEEN ONE AT NEWPARK MALL LAST THURSDAY AND I RAN UP TO HIM TO SMASH N HE HELLA RAN BACK SCREAMIN HE DONT CLAIM NOMORE N HIS MOM GOT INFRONT OF HIM N SAID "WHAZ DA MATTA" N ME N MY CUZIN COULDNT STOP LAUGHIN HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH N WE BOUNCED CUZ THEY WERE ALREADY CALLIN SECURITY HAHA....

Mar 15, 2003
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:

that iz tha biggezt load of shit ive ever heard.
Actually fools get stuck on the daily. There are fistfights but you see stabbings and shootings alot more. They don't throw down with fists alot, I can back this up. I'm not sayin someone gets blasted every day or shit like that, but mostly they fuck with knives and guns. A couple SFM homies got their mongols cut cause Surenos would get from behind grab em by it and shank em.

Also knives would make more sense in the Mission which usually has alot of street traffic...you're more likely to hit bystanders. Yes there are fools who will pop off and give a fuck who it hits, but it's not straight up ghetto, theres lots of white people walkin around shopping and shit, and u know if bystanders started getting gunned down left and right the puercas would increase presence and be all over that shit.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
BIG OSO LOC said:
SPL IS A SCRAP SET ON CENTRAL AVE IN FREMONT....THEY DEEP BUT THEY JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER SCRAP SET IN NORTHERN CALI...WHEN THEY IN NUMBERS THEY REPRESENT AND JUMP YOUNGSTERS....THESE ARE THE FOOLS THAT JUMPED ME A COUPLE YEARS BACK...TOOK 6 OF EM WITH BATS AND BOTTLES TO TRY TO TAKE ME OUT....BUT THAT'S HOW THEY GET DOWN....THEY DON'T DO SHIT..THEY DON'T RUN SHIT..AND I CAN'T GET OVER HOW THEY TRY TO SAY THEY KICK IT ALL OVER CENTRAL AVE AND FREMONT BLVD WITH ALL THE OTHER SURENOS...THEY DON'T KICK IT NOWHERE...THEY IN THE CUTS..THAT'S WHERE RATS LIKE TO HIDE YA KNOW...I DON'T SEE EM ANYWHERE...I HEARD THEY WAS GETTIN INFLUENCED BY SOME L.A FOOLS AND WERE TRYIN TO RIDE A WHILE BACK....BUT SINCE I'VE BEEN BACK IN FREMONT I'VE ALREADY HEARD BOUT 6 SCRAPS GETTIN BLASTED AROUND CENTRAL....WHICH IS WHY I DON'T SEE EM NOWERE...ALL I KNOW IS THEY GET DELT WITH WHEN THEY ARE SPOTTED....THEY CAN RIDE AND PUMP UP THERE DREAMS ON THE INTERNET ALL THEY WANT......I KNOW WHAT'S REALLY GOIN DOWN IN THE STREETS...SO I DON'T EVEN TRIP OFF IT..
*co-signs*

yeah i drive down central ave alot and i don't even see anybody walkin on the sidewalk, let alone see some wannabe sureno's out...

Status
Not open for further replies.