SCRAPS claiming Fremont & RWC (pics)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2003
@SGC~CEO

dont trip upon that, what you need to do is let people speak freely man,who givez a fuck what people already know about what I stated, you dont see me getting at XGARGAL$4(just using him as an example no disrespect) and I already know about that information

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
XGARGAL$4 said:
FUCK ALL THEM $CRAP$ ALL THEY DO I$ COME PUT IN RAT PACK$ AND $TILL DON'T DO $HIT ONE OF THE RATS IN THA PIC I$ A BITCH FUCK PUPPET PURO NORTE W$$M 650 NORTE POR VIDA ENE
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$-=
$$let them scrapas know big locote norte homey...these fuckin sewer rats...just jumpin a mufuca in bunches...piece of shit scraps...FUCK SCRAPS.$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Apr 25, 2002
Gargals...where you be at in WSSM...i ain't seen any nortenos there in ages

cept when they came through the king center bout a month ago and got punked by the homies...

all i see is surenos from Poplar to 3rd

but them was some down ass nortenos that used to bang west side mateo...i just ain't seen none of them homeboys in a while...we all got funk(not really funk, just not cool at all) with the surenos there...didn't used to be like that...but shit happens

Apr 25, 2002
As far as surs in Fremont, you right about them being on Central. Well actually, they all kick it in like one apartment complex thats on Central, lol. My brother lives with his girlfriend in that apartment complex on and when I roll through the spot all I see is a swarm of eses in blue and nearly all of them are mojados.

Jul 30, 2003
I WENT 2 THE NEWPARK MALL 2 WEEKENDS AGO 2 PAY MY CELL PHONE BILL AND I SAW SOME BROKE ASS LOOKIN' SCRAP WITH HIS GIRL, LOL. THAT FOOL WAS WEARING A FAKE ASS FLEA MARKET LA HAT AND SOME "ADIAAS" WITH BLUE LACES AND I JUST STARTED CRACKIN' UP, HE SAW ME LAUGHIN AT HIM N HE DIDN'T DO SHIT, ALL HE DID WAS LOOK AT ME N WAS TELLIN HIS GIRL SOMETHING. LOL THEM FUCKIN FOOLS R FUNNY 2 WATCH, PURE COMEDY.

May 6, 2004
GORDOE said:
I WENT 2 THE NEWPARK MALL 2 WEEKENDS AGO 2 PAY MY CELL PHONE BILL AND I SAW SOME BROKE ASS LOOKIN' SCRAP WITH HIS GIRL, LOL. THAT FOOL WAS WEARING A FAKE ASS FLEA MARKET LA HAT AND SOME "ADIAAS" WITH BLUE LACES AND I JUST STARTED CRACKIN' UP, HE SAW ME LAUGHIN AT HIM N HE DIDN'T DO SHIT, ALL HE DID WAS LOOK AT ME N WAS TELLIN HIS GIRL SOMETHING. LOL THEM FUCKIN FOOLS R FUNNY 2 WATCH, PURE COMEDY.
^^^^^^ LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.