SCOOT DOGG - GAME TWISTED - 1996 EAST PALO ALTO - RELEASE APRIL !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
i heard about the shaft gangsta clicks album , well i never workd with them or their producer, but ill reach out.would be intresting! but i bought like 40-50 unreleased bay aread albums from the mid 90s and spent HELLA money.so now its time to get my costs back and release all them beasts, so much funk for the scene , i tell you guys bombs bombs bombs, necessary to be heard.
Wait...WHAT!?!?!? Holy fuck dude...

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Thanks alot ! i will keep you all posted. and yes its true about the quantity of the albums.we re trying to make it big with the label , well atleast in the underground.and we will keep on bringing out more albums if this works.

Jan 6, 2003
just checking , what are you guys prefering ? Vinyl or Cd ?
we only got a limited press run and kinda would like to keep it limited because the Value of it will raise , so its cool for collectors that they got something that grows on value with ages.
we got like 500 vinyls and 1000 cds for scoot dogg, so i will send the links for the online shops who will carry them asap.
Although vinyl is very trendy I'm definitely more fond of a CD. Are you pressing real silver CDs or printed CDRs?

Major props for this initiative!

Jan 6, 2003
the best way will be ordering online through the links of the online-shops that will carry them. i will send you each link so evrybody can be sure he get his copy ! man i hope i made enough !
I hope there ain't no bitch ass re-sellers who buy the whole stock to drop them one at a time on ebay. Although I realize you'd like to make as much money as possible off this project, these CDs should be available to all real collectors, not just re-selling punks who want to rip us off afterwards

Jan 6, 2003
Since many of us on this board will be buying each and every release you are going to put out, you should make a subscription service. If you figure out the rate of releases each year it could be a smart move to make people pay to be on a VIP subscription list, like 4 CDs a year shipped a week or two prior to the regular release dates.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
man what a brilliant idea ! ill defintily notify that ! and i only get a very very small part of money from those releases,we re 2 persons and have to part what we get from the distributioner. the distributioner sells to cd stores and a few online stores, i will get the links from those online stores and will add them here and evrywhere else to make sure that evrybody will get what he needs.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
well i would love to give you guys an imagination by sound samples of what else will come this year on Premier Records, but i better wait to get these projects the hype they earn. you can trust me to the fullest, there will some HEAVY HITTERS , some real classic unheard Material!
like said if the Scoot Dogg sells out then the Gate is open and it begins..

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Did they manage to design covers for all these albums at the time and if not, what do you plan to do with those? Obviously the music is what matters and I am sure it will be dope, but I have seen numerous releases of unreleased material where the designed a distinctly 20xx-looking cover (even if it was a high quality one) and that looked odd

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Did they manage to design covers for all these albums at the time and if not, what do you plan to do with those? Obviously the music is what matters and I am sure it will be dope, but I have seen numerous releases of unreleased material where the designed a distinctly 20xx-looking cover (even if it was a high quality one) and that looked odd

yea the point is that we got a very good designer here who make them looking the old way , some cover were even made already so that makes it easier and for some we got very good photo material so it will look sick and exactly the old way.