SCOOT DOGG - GAME TWISTED - 1996 EAST PALO ALTO - RELEASE APRIL !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Appreciate the good Feedback here ! If this really gonna sell out then 2012 will be an important Year for all the Fans of good old 90s Bay Area Rap.

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002
and a whole more coming like an unreleased gangsta rhyme playas album , mack lew , san quinn , Down and Dirty , Big MAck , C-Bo , Undasett and many more
KEEP THEM COMING!!!!

this is a great move. Much respect for that.
I'll grab few copies a soon as they drop.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
just checking , what are you guys prefering ? Vinyl or Cd ?
we only got a limited press run and kinda would like to keep it limited because the Value of it will raise , so its cool for collectors that they got something that grows on value with ages.
we got like 500 vinyls and 1000 cds for scoot dogg, so i will send the links for the online shops who will carry them asap.

May 25, 2005
just checking , what are you guys prefering ? Vinyl or Cd ?
we only got a limited press run and kinda would like to keep it limited because the Value of it will raise , so its cool for collectors that they got something that grows on value with ages.
we got like 500 vinyls and 1000 cds for scoot dogg, so i will send the links for the online shops who will carry them asap.
cds bruh!

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
Very nice project, I support and hope to discover some tight bay area shit to buy from your label.
What about Shaft Gangsta Clique? They supposed to release an album after the west in peace compilation. Do you have any connection to get that album?

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
This is music to my ears. I havent read all the posts but what will be the best way for us to get these releases in our hand? Not everyone can go to rasputins...

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
the best way will be ordering online through the links of the online-shops that will carry them. i will send you each link so evrybody can be sure he get his copy ! man i hope i made enough !

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Very nice project, I support and hope to discover some tight bay area shit to buy from your label.
What about Shaft Gangsta Clique? They supposed to release an album after the west in peace compilation. Do you have any connection to get that album?

i heard about the shaft gangsta clicks album , well i never workd with them or their producer, but ill reach out.would be intresting! but i bought like 40-50 unreleased bay aread albums from the mid 90s and spent HELLA money.so now its time to get my costs back and release all them beasts, so much funk for the scene , i tell you guys bombs bombs bombs, necessary to be heard.