Schedule/plans for voting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
STICK said:
Well this morning I got up and voted for him 10 times. After that, I went and took my morning piss. I came back and voted for him 15 more times. Then I went and brushed my teeth. I came back yet again and voted for him 15 more times. Then I went and made breakfast. While eating, I voted for him 30 more times. After I was done eating, I went and played some Gears of War. When I was done, I came back and voted 20 more times. Then it was lunch time, so I made some lunch. While eating lunch, I voted for 25 more times. After that, I played some Madden and then came back and voted for 15 more times. So now here I sit, voting for him some more. Up to 12...13...14...15...16...17...18...19...20 in this session.

I'm doing my part.
u live a very fun and exciting life *sarcasm*

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
STICK said:
Well this morning I got up and voted for him 10 times. After that, I went and took my morning piss. I came back and voted for him 15 more times. Then I went and brushed my teeth. I came back yet again and voted for him 15 more times. Then I went and made breakfast. While eating, I voted for him 30 more times. After I was done eating, I went and played some Gears of War. When I was done, I came back and voted 20 more times. Then it was lunch time, so I made some lunch. While eating lunch, I voted for 25 more times. After that, I played some Madden and then came back and voted for 15 more times. So now here I sit, voting for him some more. Up to 12...13...14...15...16...17...18...19...20 in this session.

I'm doing my part.

That is very fucking funny. I hope you were trying to be funny, otherwise that would be just down right sad.

[HIDE]But since I don't recall a single post of yours that made any impact, I can't fully buy into thinking that you really were kidding. So I guess I'm just hoping you were now.[/HIDE]