Schedule/plans for voting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2005
as we all know tech is getting some exposure for himself on mtvu, and may go to TRL as planned, now who would like to see tech infront of millions of ppl watching tellin how the industry is and how he got there. Imma make this short post your plans for the voting critia, and how you are going to promote it. I for one have told like 30 friends and they went on for like an hour none stop voting for tech, and i went to the d12 forum and helped out.

Nov 7, 2006
I don't see how its possible for N9ne to lose in those one. I'm confident he's gonna atleast get on MTVU. Does the voting to TRL even count though? I wouldn't be surprized if it was rigged. Its gonna be cool having somebody get some shine without kissing ass to get accepted for once wouldn't it. Not only would it be benifitial to Tech, but to the game too. I've got sort of a small street team in my school with a few friends of mine. We just sneak in some Tech to people and he actually has a fanbase there now. I'll do my part and vote dunno if anyone else would. People rather have somebody else tell em what to listen.

Sep 12, 2005
dude u know how many ppl prolly think about that, ppl from the south are possibly pissed techs ahead of caprice and are trying to form a team of voting, we have to start early

Feb 11, 2006
naharfenater said:
dude u know how many ppl prolly think about that, ppl from the south are possibly pissed techs ahead of caprice and are trying to form a team of voting, we have to start early
what? iono where u stay but in da south ppl dont trip about a man beating another man on sum votes

Nov 7, 2006
murderman said:
in all honesty how many people on here would even sit an watch thru all the bullshit on mtv jus for 5 minutes of tech?
i dont think they want him on trl to watch him, but to have him be successful, i know i wouldnt watch but shit i will vote for it to be on that bitch

Oct 5, 2004
thats what im sayin pretty much.... i'll vote, shit i'll do all sortsa weird shit to get tech into the eyes of people who dont know about em.. but i aint gonna watch that shit for nothin, people will ask me "hey D did you see tech on mtv" and i will say fuck no

Jan 12, 2003
murderman said:
in all honesty how many people on here would even sit an watch thru all the bullshit on mtv jus for 5 minutes of tech?
what you said

I havent seen his commercial on there yet, nor have i tried. Just like how I'd treat his music video. I have them on the computer, so yeah, when i want to watch it ill do it with the control of my fingertips. But just knowing that he'd be on there and that all the billions across the world are seeing him though, thats pretty damn amazing. But like you said, i wouldnt sit through the line up just to see him when i can do it whenever i want.

Jun 24, 2005
Well this morning I got up and voted for him 10 times. After that, I went and took my morning piss. I came back and voted for him 15 more times. Then I went and brushed my teeth. I came back yet again and voted for him 15 more times. Then I went and made breakfast. While eating, I voted for him 30 more times. After I was done eating, I went and played some Gears of War. When I was done, I came back and voted 20 more times. Then it was lunch time, so I made some lunch. While eating lunch, I voted for 25 more times. After that, I played some Madden and then came back and voted for 15 more times. So now here I sit, voting for him some more. Up to 12...13...14...15...16...17...18...19...20 in this session.

I'm doing my part.