SCEE: LittleBigPlanet delayed worldwide due to Qur'an references in music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Wrong on everyone speculating

The reason they removed it is because of the Muslims who heard it and made an outcry

The average American does not speak Arabic and could not tell the difference

We have heard Arabic and Middle Eastern music before, we all just kinda go 'oh thats a catchy little zinger!'. None of us know the difference.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Wrong on everyone speculating

The reason they removed it is because of the Muslims who heard it and made an outcry

The average American does not speak Arabic and could not tell the difference

We have heard Arabic and Middle Eastern music before, we all just kinda go 'oh thats a catchy little zinger!'. None of us know the difference.
But there are also muslims who spoke out against the recall. And if the track was indeed recorded by an arab muslim pop artist, and licensed from that artist, they should be the ones set to answer for it not muslims. The next time I hear a bible reference in a game I'm going to sue.

Shit, I might as well start now and sue because of this!

http://community.darksidersvideogame.com/age_gate.php

Dec 25, 2003
But there are also muslims who spoke out against the recall. And if the track was indeed recorded by an arab muslim pop artist, and licensed from that artist, they should be the ones set to answer for it not muslims. The next time I hear a bible reference in a game I'm going to sue.

Shit, I might as well start now and sue because of this!

http://community.darksidersvideogame.com/age_gate.php
You have to remember...Muslims are about the most hypersensitive, not let it go ass, easily offended, I have God and nothing else in my life type people.

Christians are too rich and distracted to be as hardcore as them.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
You have to remember...Muslims are about the most hypersensitive, not let it go ass, easily offended, I have God and nothing else in my life type people.

Christians are too rich and distracted to be as hardcore as them.
True. I mean shit the muslims were gonna castrate others and blow shit up because of those Mohammad cartoons a year or so ago. And when I said, "they should be the ones set to answer for it not muslims" I actually meant Sony instead of muslims.

LOL@"christians".

BTW, if you're into games like God of War or DMC, peep that link out. I can't wait til it drops.