SCARFACE OR BLOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Blow doesnt even come close to the classic gangster movie Scarface, I can watch it over and over and never get tired of it.

I also love how Al Pacino played Toni Montana, one of the best if not best movie characters ever!

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I've only seen Cocaine Cowboys 2 and only half of it at that. I need to watch the first.

Scarface used to be my favorite movie. I was a junkie for Boyz n the Hood and Menace II Society and then saw Scarface when I was like in 8th grade. It blew those movies out of the water. It was my favorite til about the year after I got out of high school (2000) and started getting WAAAAAAAY too popular with wannabe rappers and they ruined it. Seeing dudes on cribs watching it in every room in the house was stupid as hell. Got way out of hand. Great movie though.

Blow is hella legit too though. I like them both. My dad and his chick (mainly her) were running drugs (mostly weed) out the house when I was growing up. Mostly small numbers but sometimes she'd move coke and meth out the apartment in a hurry. You'd never suspect it by looking at her. That's kinda why Blow appealed to me I guess.