SCARFACE OR BLOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Scarface, Blow kind of dragged to me, got boring in parts. Only watched it once when it first came out though and I've seen Scarface like 20 times so my opinion might be bias.

Nov 7, 2006
scarface is definitely overrated but it's stil a good movie, just not one of the greats IMO. i like Blow alot aswell but if i had to chose only 1 to own it would be Scarface. pacino was amazing in it and the grittiness of the movie was awesome.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
scarface is better on many levels.

-Blow throws a bubbly cute hollywood blanket (over an awesome story) but in return making it hard to really captivate me to give two fucks about the characters struggle.
-Compare soundtracks.
-Tony Moñtana's sister > penelope cruz imo.
-Scarface transports you to a certain time/feeling/pace while Blow feels like just another movie that could of been set anywhere. The 60's californa setting almost had the same feel as columbia, come on now!?!
-Raw emotion, struggle, the fight and drive, etc is more realistic in Scarface.
-Scarface's ending fight scene >

Blow does have wacky ass Pee Wee Herman in it (kudos) but personally to me Scarface is the superior movie.