Santigold

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
yup.....I always bump that first, then bump the album from the beginning after it ends.....but my son always gets upset that I don't play the first song first :ermm:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, Santogold has came along ways since some people tried to clown me for saying she was dope when I posted about her in here at the start of the year lol.

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=244219&highlight=Santogold

*edit*

Damn, I guess it was more like mid last year lol. And I didn't post it but I was telling my friend 1 Deep about her and he tried to clown. Whatever.

Diplo and Switch both got some really nice production skills.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm almost sick of this album cuz it's been all I've been listening to.....I even got my son hooked on it.....lol.....I wish I could've seen her when she came to the bay, but I didn't even know about it......good lookin on the starstruck remix nuttkase, the original beat was sick as fuck tho.....this one is coo......more musical, but I still kinda prefer the other

so anyone got anything remotely similar to her? or mia......I just like that they use unconventional beats.....J*Davey does as well, http://www.myspace.com/jdavey if you haven't checked them out
gotta type something so yee

Jan 14, 2006
yup lol i remember like last year talking about santogold i tried looking for a link of her stuff back then but i couldnt find one. i always thought her music was good, i think shes like going out with trouble andrew aka Trevor Andrew he also makes really good music

May 31, 2007
LMAO I was at school yesterday and some dude was like You know my new shit? Santogold. I was like Dude for real? and he was like "Shut the fuck up ok I was sleepin I know you told me before but thats my shit man"