San Quinn - "Look What I've Done For Them" added to MTV Jams

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I can't wait to see that Vid, thats one of my favorite cuts on the Rock which is to dat the best album I heard all year. Its about damn time Quinn got some national exposure

Apr 24, 2006
It's about time he gets his due......Out of all the bay labels, I think that the DONE DEAL camp is definately making the moves more than anybody, to put out a quality product with their music and other shit they got goin on right now.....QUINN, DONE DEAL KENNY, and the rest of you guys up there definately need to be shown some love for not just turning to the hyphy bandwagon and changing your style. Rather, you guys have used it to your advantage to put a light on the "other" side of this bay music scene and let the world know that everybody out here ain't dancin on busses, poppin pills, and goin dumb...KEEP DOIN WHAT YOU'RE DOIN!!!

Oct 2, 2005
"LOOK WHAT I'VE DONE FOR THEM" IS NOT ONE OF MY FAVORITES ON "THE ROCK" AT ALL. I'D MADE "HELL YEAH" WITH EA-SKI OR "KICK YO ASS" INTO A VIDEO FOR ROTATION. THE REST OF THE COUNTRY WOULD HAVE ATE THAT UP AS OPPOSED TO THE OTHA ONE. BUT REGARDLESS, IT'S NICE TO SEE QUINN ON MTV. HAVIN SWAY AS AN EXECUTIVE AT MTV DOESN'T HURT.

Dec 29, 2004
just listened to that song again and it has to be one of the best songs to come out of the bay in decades next to Northern California - San Quinn and a few other songs by a few other artist

Aug 26, 2005
Done Deal Kenny said:
still a strong possibility u will see a hell yeah video... we just have to work out the legalities. we're lovin the support though! thank you
That'll really be wassup... as far as radio songs, that's the best in the Bay.