San Quinn - "Look What I've Done For Them" added to MTV Jams

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
we just got the word that San Quinn's "Look What I've Done For Them" video has been added to MTV Jams. It will premiere on June 5th.....the day before San Quinn- The Rock DVD drops. These major outlets our finally accepting the bay and the talent we have out here. I'm glad the world is gonna see that we got more than just hyphy shit out here. The hyphy shit is and has sparked the movement but we got a lot more than just that. Everybody look out for that... i'll keep ya updated.

Mar 17, 2006
Done Deal Kenny said:
we just got the word that San Quinn's "Look What I've Done For Them" video has been added to MTV Jams. It will premiere on June 5th.....the day before San Quinn- The Rock DVD drops. These major outlets our finally accepting the bay and the talent we have out here. I'm glad the world is gonna see that we got more than just hyphy shit out here. The hyphy shit is and has sparked the movement but we got a lot more than just that. Everybody look out for that... i'll keep ya updated.

DOPE DOPE DOPE, that's my favorite shit off The Rock!

That track speaks to me, I had to play it like 15 times one day to get it out of my system, lol..

STRATEGY

May 22, 2006
I AM LISTENING TO THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW AT THIS MOMENT AND I WAS JUST ABOUT TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUTTHIS BEING THE BEST BAY SONG THIS YEAR... YEEEEEE

Aug 26, 2005
Now that's great news.. that's a great fuckin song.

I think Quinn and Ski should do a video for Hell Yeah.. I've always felt that Hell Yeah had more potential than any of the hyphy shit.

Jan 26, 2006
that is good shit! Definitely a nice balance to all the hyphy stuff. I just hope there is no hate from it being so similar to Kanyes video. Regardless, that is one of the best tracks Ive heard in a while.

Dec 5, 2005
damn thats koo freal cuz all the other new bay videos been about goin dumb... but when i showed this video to my cuzzins from other parts of the u.s. all they could say is it look like he tryna bite kanye - through the wire. hopefully people dont think that when they see it on tv